Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Brands Exclusive Lock Rss

Just wondering if anyone would like an invite to join Brands Exclusive? It's an online shopping site that you can buy anything from designer women's clothing and shoes, to cookware and kiddies toys. They also have kids clothing on sale often. Everything is always up to 70% off retail. I've picked up some great bargains! If you're interested I'll PM you smile

Just wondering if anyone would like an invite to join Brands Exclusive? It's an online shopping site that you can buy anything from designer women's clothing and shoes, to cookware and kiddies toys. They also have kids clothing on sale often. Everything is always up to 70% off retail. I've picked up some great bargains! If you're interested I'll PM you smile

Yes plz!
OF COURSE lol smile
id like to

OF COURSE lol smile

I couldn't send you a PM sad, maybe your folder if full!
MissLJS and Jackie I have sent yours smile

Yes please smile

Yes please

Yes please. smile

Yes please. smile

AW0342 it won't let me PM you either blink
yes please!!!!!!

my 2 beautiful girls meena and hannah

I actually joined last night. Haven't had a proper look yet but I skipped the part about inviting people. Too much hard work tongue

I actually joined last night. Haven't had a proper look yet but I skipped the part about inviting people. Too much hard work tongue

me to please i would like some bargins thanks from felecia

boys 5 and 3 years i love my little men

Sign in to follow this topic