Huggies Forum

I'm really so confused :( Rss

I thought I might be pregnant. My acne was getting worse, my breasts have been tender (sometimes they just ached!), I had slight cramping/aching in my abdomen, had lower back pain, it's been harder to wake up in the morning and I've had to have something to eat sooner than usual when I wake up or I feel starving and then my stomach starts to hurt.

AF was due on Tuesday. I started bleeding last night, AF is normally pretty on time. Not always spot on but the last few months it's started on the right day! I put a tampon in (sorry if TMI) and it was soaked when I took it out this morning which my period doesn't normally start quite so heavily. I had hopes it's maybe just an implantation bleed lol but it is bright red and I've seen 3 or 4 little clots.

I'm just confused, my boobs are still slightly tender but that is not a symptom I get with AF at all and my lower back and abdomen really hurt. It doesn't feel like typical AF cramping (I only occasionally get that when AF has started) it's just pain I'm feeling, not cramping and it hurts!

I don't know if I'm reading too much into things because I did think I was going to get a BFP this month or if everything is fine and I'm overreacting. I'm just confused and sad sad

id go to gp and check could just be a different AF to normal, it could be ealy miscarriage??

Amy

I'm sorry sad Pregnancy symptoms are so similar to AF symptoms it just isn't fair. Hugs to you.
Your symptoms sound the same as mine, i had pimples all over my face, normally i have good skin... i had lower back pain, slight pulling sensation and very tender boobies...
you should probably go see your gp.. i hope everything is fine.. big hugs to you

Hi there, We were trying to concieve and i knew my cycle down pat... the day my period was due to arrive .. it did.. but only for a day or so heavy bleeding like it would be usually but then it disappeared after about 30 hrs.. i decided to do a preg test getting a BFP!! Am now 23 weeks preg with twins and had alot of bleeding and spotting at in the first 4- 8 weeks being told that it was heavy implantation bleeding from two babies! smile

Thanks for replying guys. I kind of feel like I'm clutching at straws, I know I am and it's stupid but I was so damn sure. So I keep waiting for something to happen so I know I am. My doctor didn't seem concerned. I told him it's a lot heavier and it's really painful but he said to take nurofen instead of panadol lol.

TT81 you shouldn't get my tiny little hopes up! But congratulations on the twins!

Have you done a pregnancy test? Sometimes you can be pregnant and experience bleeding. I have experienced more bleeding with each subsequent pregnancy. My most recent pregnancy I bled a fair bit and lost blood clots, and though I was extremely worried, my baby was absolutely fine. My suggestion is to do a test if you haven't already done so, and if it says you are pregnant, then go back to the doctor. I hope this helps!
Kerrie

kerrie, VIC, DD 12/8/03, DD 12/10/05, DD 14/9/07, DD 4/1/10

Have you done a pregnancy test? Sometimes you can be pregnant and experience bleeding. I have experienced more bleeding with each subsequent pregnancy. My most recent pregnancy I bled a fair bit and lost blood clots, and though I was extremely worried, my baby was absolutely fine. My suggestion is to do a test if you haven't already done so, and if it says you are pregnant, then go back to the doctor. I hope this helps!
Kerrie

It does help thanks! Sorry you've had bleeding throughout yours, it must be pretty scary. Do they know what caused it?

I was going to do a test maybe tomorrow. With DD1 I did a test on the day my period was due and it still came back negative and even though I started bleeding (although it was almost stopped this morning) sunday night I was still counting it as Tuesday lol. And if it's negative I'll just let it go.

Hi,

I am now just on 7 weeks pregnany and started spotting last Friday. Had blood tests done and an Ultrasound just to make sure and they ended up finding 2 little beings in there. We were very shocked but so excited.
The spotting has started again, and a little heavier. I've been put on bed rest until my appointment with the obstetrician. Apparently it can be common with twins but DR is just airing on the side of caution.
Just wondering if anyone had experienced this or something just to ease our minds.
Sign in to follow this topic