Huggies Forum

Heartbeats for 5w6d Lock Rss

I had an u/s yest and they measured the baby being 5w6d but the heartbeat was 155bpm, which is the norm for about 8-9weeks. Now i have done some research and a normal heartbeat at this stage should be between 80-110.
So point of my question is what has your baby heart beat been at about 6weeks.
My mum has sugested that maybe i am further but just got a small baby.

Thanks for anyhelp.

Larissa Charlotte Brayden

I didnt have an U/S until 12wks and my babies heart beat was 165bpm.

I had an u/s yest and they measured the baby being 5w6d but the heartbeat was 155bpm, which is the norm for about 8-9weeks. Now i have done some research and a normal heartbeat at this stage should be between 80-110.

Thanks for anyhelp.

Thanks for anyhelp.

I had a scan at 6wks 1 day and the heartbeat was 109pm.
i didnt have an u/s until 12 weeks aswell, but i think if it was something you should be worried about they would have told you. so don't go worrying...that'll only make it worse.

i didnt have an u/s until 12 weeks aswell, but i think if it was something you should be worried about they would have told you. so don't go worrying...that'll only make it worse.

Its not that i am worried just curious if anybody else had a fast heartbeat and such a young gestaion.
Thanks girls smile

Larissa Charlotte Brayden

we had one at 5w6d and the heartbeat was 120

DS3 was 176 at first scan - but I can't think at the moment just how far along I was. By the 12week scan it had dropped a bit and then from about 20wks it sat in the 140's.

I had a scan i was 8 weeks and it was 170.. and another one at 12 weeks and it was 165 smile
My daughter had a heart rate below 100 and they said I might miscarry but hear she is today at 15 months and healthy.I was really stressed about it but at the 12 week scan she had a normal heart rate.I wouldnt worry until you have the next ultrasound.
I had a scan at 6 weeks and the heart rate was 146bpm

Sign in to follow this topic