Huggies Forum

how old were you Lock Rss

yes I am wedding obsessed BUT I am not asking this for that reason haha

I seem to be meeting heaps of women lately who have gotten married quite young...some of them have worked out perfectly and then others have ended quite soon after but then they have gone on to meet their soul mates and have told me that it was so much better the second time around as they knew what had gone wrong the first time IYKWIM??

Oh and just on my wedding obsession lol....I have decided that I, myself (other people can hassle him haha), am not even going to mention it anymore. DP is a typical male and WILL not do it if it is expected...

19 when we first got together
22 when we got engaged
25 when we got married
29 for our first DS
31 for our second DS
32 now

wouldnt change a thing
smile
22, it lasted 12 weeks sad

Had known eachother for 4 years. As soon as the ring went on he went crazy & left.
I married at 19. It makes me shudder to think it now. But I felt very certain at the time (well if you don't on your wedding day, you never will lol) and we are still very happy together now, nearly 9 years after our wedding. We met when I was 15, and were engaged a week before my 18th birthday.
I was 15 when I met my now husband...
We were engaged when I was 19 - just a month before our DD was born
We married when I was 20
& Had DS when I was 21.

Im not 23 - 8 years of fun...
Its not always bliss but when he comes home every evening from work Im glad he's coming home to me smile

Madison Jade 28.08.06 & Kobyn James 20.06.08

I was 15 when I met my now husband...
We were engaged when I was 19 - just a month before our DD was born
We married when I was 20
& Had DS when I was 21.

Im not 23 - 8 years of fun...
Its not always bliss but when he comes home every evening from work Im glad he's coming home to me smile

I should mention there is a 5 yr age gap with DH & I.. he is 28 smile

Madison Jade 28.08.06 & Kobyn James 20.06.08

Married at 19, we have been married for almost 7 years and couldn't be happier.
Our first meeting was a lifetime ago it seems.. I think I must've been maybe 22 when we first met.
We married when we were 23 (DH almost 24) and got pregnant straight away and she was born when we were 24.
DS was born when we were 26 and DD2 when we were 28.

I guess I wouldn't change anything.. we're going ok so far.
It might've been nice to have been together officially for a bit longer, and be proposed to and engaged for at least a little while!! lol

I met DH number 1 when I was 19, married at 22, divorced at 29, no kids.
I met DH number 2 at 30, married at 34, had DD1 at 35, DS at 36 and DD2 at 38, now 39, for me definitely better second time around.
I was too immature at 22 and should never have married but that was just me at the time smile

we met when i was 20
didn't get together until i was 22
got engaged at 25 (on my bday)
got married at 26
had DS1 at 28
had DS2 at 30

lol i just had to edit that. i forgot that i am not 31 yet and said i had DS2 at 31 blink

married at 26
been together for almost 8yrs all up married for almost 4

I'm getting married in just under 2 weeks and DF and I are both 21.

We have been together for 6 1/2 years, have lived together for 5 years and have been engaged for 20 months. I can't see getting married changing our relationship at all so I don't think we are at risk of separating anytime soon.
Sign in to follow this topic