Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Dress sizes Lock Rss

Do you think places like target and crossroads are putting smaller sizes on their clothes to make girls feel good about themsleves? eg what is really a size 12 they label as a size 10.. I know some of the more up market shops do this, do you think it is happening in chain stores aswell?

TIA
Yesss and its really annoying as i go to another shop and get the same size and end up having to take it back bcos its way to small.

Do you think places like target and crossroads are putting smaller sizes on their clothes to make girls feel good about themsleves? eg what is really a size 12 they label as a size 10.. I know some of the more up market shops do this, do you think it is happening in chain stores aswell?

TIA

TIA

I think so, cause i dont fit into a womans size 8 in target....too big and i'm usually a 8 to a 10! it's annoying!

I think so too. I said this to a friend today and she was shattered lol, she said i fit into a 14 does that mean i am really a 16.. I said it because lately i've been having to buy size 8. I don't think i am a size 8, a size 10 yes but not a size 8.
Sign in to follow this topic