Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Am I the only only one who thinks this?

Am I the only only one who thinks this? Lock Rss

Whenever we drive past a foresty/bushy kind of area I ALWAYS think- You could dump a body in there!

As you were ph34r

YES!!!!! all the time, when i see something sticking out of a bush i always think i should go and check just incase its a body blink

hahaha yes!! their was one about 5 km from my house adn it turns out that is where the burnies buried those girls they murdered *spine tingling*
Ever since we moved to Tassie and I see all the bushland around here...I KNOW there are a few bodies hidden around here lol lol. I actually say to DH occassionally, how easy it would be...esp as there are little 'communities' that live out there with gennies and barbed wire all around lol...very Blair Witch! I always tell the kids to lock their doors when we drive past.
Nope. I think it too.

It's when you think who SPECIFICALLY you could dump in there that you need to worry.......
Aaah. No you're not the only one.

My other thought while driving through the middle of nowhere.. "Do you ever get the feeling guys take you to places like this to rape you" (not a funny thought I know but when a male friend is driving us out made every crack up.

But then after watching so many crime shows I think these kinda things in lots of situations.
Blame it on too many TV crime shows or crime novels - but I have sometimes thought how I could commit a crime and get away with it. But then it all seems too hard when sometimes they catch the crook by finding one of their eyelashes or something obscure.

And watching the Soprano's has me thinking about where I could stash drugs and money where no one would ever find it. But they have those bloody dogs these days that can sniff out everything.

Back to the drawing board......lol

Nope. I think it too.

It's when you think who SPECIFICALLY you could dump in there that you need to worry.......

I DO think I would....

If needed....

yep im the same. an overactive imagination, 24 hour access to the Crime Channel, and a father who worked in a morgue performing autopsies my whole life has left me rather morbid mellow
yes i do that too~! at least now i know i am not weird haha

LOL NO, definitely not the only one.
we do A LOT of 4WD through the Kakadu etc & we say the same thing, bring the body out, throw it in the croc infested river & walk away.
Perfect crime. LOL
Go to the old gold mining areas.....old mine shafts....perfect......lol
Sign in to follow this topic