Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

What we used to look like :P Lock Rss

Now I am totally and utterly bored so I thought we should look throough some old photos of yourselves, even if it is only say 3 years old, Alot of changes can happen <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> Just though it would be a fun sort of topic, now I know mine isn't going to look much different lol I haven't seemed to change much over the past 6-7 years. Oh and if you do post an old photo put a recent one as well <span class="emoticon grin">grin</span>

This is from when I was 13 years old O.o

This is the most recent one I can find lol Probably a few months after having DD

um well I join a site called tinypic.com. All you have to do is copy the IMG code and paste it into here smile
you still look 13 lol and you have not changed much still gorgeous

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I cant as all my early pics are on film and don't have a scanner!

You havn't changed a bit!

vkw : LOL oh no, I look 13 and have a near 9 month child haha what does that say gasp

Darcystarflight : buy a scanner, i demand it lol what a bummer though sad

Ok here goes year 10 semi formal

And now

oh gosh i think the only thing that has changed is your hair colour lol

Another lucky duck that doesn't age <span class="emoticon grin">grin</span>
How do u add pics??? smile

How do u add pics??? smile

Join tinypic.com, upload a picture and post IMG code into here smile
Me at 17............

Me at 36 with Lexi............

christobelle you haven't changed a bloody bit either lol, except your hair of course tongue

christobelle you haven't changed a bloody bit either lol, except your hair of course tongue

LOL well I had the tragic late 80s thing happening for my year 12 formal in the first photo hahahaha

LOL well I had the tragic late 80s thing happening for my year 12 formal in the first photo hahahaha

you havent changed a bit my love!!
Sign in to follow this topic