Huggies Forum

Proud Mummy moment Rss

Well, as some of you may remember, i have been asking for tips about putting DS into a big boy bed.... Well yesterday i spring cleaned his room, threw out all broken/old toys and washed his walls down, dusted and mopped etc etc....

I was packing away his cot, as i wanted to change his room around, and he waved to it and said "bye bye" so i packed it away and put it in the shed and, he slept the WHOLE night in his big bed!!!! WOOHOO!!! He didnt fall out, only woke once for a drink of water, and that was it smile

I am so proud of my little man!!! Fingers crossed tonight he keeps it up grin

Well, as some of you may remember, i have been asking for tips about putting DS into a big boy bed.... Well yesterday i spring cleaned his room, threw out all broken/old toys and washed his walls down, dusted and mopped etc etc....

I was packing away his cot, as i wanted to change his room around, and he waved to it and said "bye bye" so i packed it away and put it in the shed and, he slept the WHOLE night in his big bed!!!! WOOHOO!!! He didnt fall out, only woke once for a drink of water, and that was it smile

I am so proud of my little man!!! Fingers crossed tonight he keeps it up grin

Yay go little man!!
Yay that is fantastic smile
Whoo Hooooooo!!!! Yippee Kyeyay!!!! Well done Anky!!

My proudest moment was when my oldest who is now 51/2 years old read a story he had wrote in his school assembly. The topic had been a cold story and his teacher told everyone we have one warm story. He wrote " Kaylene said I love you Bryan" and 'I love you Mum' so I went to the bus before I went to the bus I hugged Mum, Mum hugged me. There was not a dry eye in the assembly!
my proudest moment was when my 17month old eon 1st prize in a colouring competition to beat 100s of other kids of all ages!

Ang,

Sign in to follow this topic