Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. I need your Yes or No Answer please

I need your Yes or No Answer please Lock Rss

I have also put this on fb but I would like a wider range of answers.

My 2 year old so split his chin open on a slide in a play centre and it resulted in 3 stitches. Every man hubby or I have spoken to have ALL made the same statement "Chicks Dig Scars".

So..... Do 'Chicks dig scars'

Yes or No answers please.

Is OVER rude people

Dunno if I dig them, but they are definitely a conversation starter. I can't even count how many times in my earlier years that I would go up to a guy and ask em how they got their scar, hehe.

sorry its not a yes or no answer!

Ahahah not me personally, but my 20yr old brother has been pretty busted up over the yrs and girls literally hang off him grin

So i would say some people do... the scar will probably be quite faded by the time he's old enough for girls anyways!
I think in a way it goes to the thought process that if they have scars they obviously haven't been babied and have a bit of rough n tumble about them. Or something. That's what I think anyway. Don't get me wrong, I'd probably not think the same if the scar went from ear to ear, but yeah, I think the odd one here and there just makes them seem more blokey and rugged.
cant say i dig them but i dont think a scar would be a deciding factor either way

mum to one goregous boy

Umm no, I don't 'dig' scars. I don't really even think about it TBH.
All i can say is Callan Mulvey (RUSH and Heartbreak high) I totally 'dig' him!
So that would be a yes.

All i can say is Callan Mulvey (RUSH and Heartbreak high) I totally 'dig' him!
So that would be a yes.

Ohhh yeah!!!!
DP has some decent scars on his head from a drunken run-in with a plate glass window, and to be honest I don't really even notice them.

Ben 25/10/06 + Erin 10/9/08

I dont think its i "dig scars" i think i dig the way the man carried himself, if that makes sense.

My DF has a decent scar on his face, and a busted nose from years of rugby and gridiron, and he oozes sex appeal coz he is confident in how he looks IYKWIM???

Me personally, i dig scars on men, if they are comfortable with the scars smile
I don't dig them nor are they a turn off. I don't think it would be a deal breaker if i was into someone.

Do you dig scars?
I don't think I can give a straight yes or no, sorry grin For me, it's not really a factor either way. I don't know if any woman looks at a guy & thinks, "woah, that scar's so hot" lol, but it's not a turn off either, it's just..there.

exDP has a lot of scars, but I dig him cos he's all big & manly lol, not necessarily scar related as I was into him way back when he was 16 & scar-free too (and didn't have half a skull full of metal back then either!)
Sign in to follow this topic