Huggies Forum

family photos Lock Rss

We are having family photos taken at the beach on Saturday. Just wondering what people have done in the past if they've had family photos done in regards to outfits. There's DH, me, 3 yr old DD twins and 10 mnth old DS.

Then the week after we are having some taken at the park, should we keep the same outfits or change them in some way? Any advice would be appreciated.

We are having family photos taken at the beach on Saturday. Just wondering what people have done in the past if they've had family photos done in regards to outfits. There's DH, me, 3 yr old DD twins and 10 mnth old DS.

Then the week after we are having some taken at the park, should we keep the same outfits or change them in some way? Any advice would be appreciated.

I prefer plain colours over patterns and colours over pastels & white as they can tend to make you look washed out. You want the focus to be the people, not the clothes so no busy bright patterns - nice colours but not overwhelming.
It's been a very long time since i've been involved in family photos, but i remember back when I was little (in the 80s!) we wore black and white for family pics. A friend of mine always puts her kids in denim on the bottom (matching, usually a lighter blue) and white tshirts. It always looks really lovely, but thats usualy for studio shots.

Sign in to follow this topic