Huggies Forum

I am a bloody idiot.... Lock Rss

i too am going to say congratulations! I got the faintest positive with my first, i also tested a few days early.

Thanks guys, my hopes are not up though, I knew I should have waited sad

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Jess.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Jess.

What happened to your account Dee? Were you a naughty girl?? Did the Mods delete you?? Lol. roll eyes

What happened to your account Dee? Were you a naughty girl?? Did the Mods delete you?? Lol. roll eyes

lol, that would make for a more exciting story than this one....

I was having a bit of a meltdown (about other personal stuff) and decided I wanted to clear out all my post history where I have vented about it etc. It was easiest to just wipe the whole account and start again.

I was having a bit of a meltdown (about other personal stuff) and decided I wanted to clear out all my post history where I have vented about it etc. It was easiest to just wipe the whole account and start again.

Ah understood....Didn't think you were being incognito with the same sig and avatar lol.
*DJ* I sent you a PM
Yep id also say COngrats smile A line is a line
How long did it take to come up???

There is always the chance its a evap line??

I wouldn't even know how to do that....

Seriously though chick, hope all's okay smile

How long did it take to come up???

There is always the chance its a evap line??

It was within the 3 minutes I peed on it went to check on DD2 and went back.... I don't know I am down in the dumps and curing myself with fantales.... so much for the diet!! I am getting AF symptoms (sore boobs, heavy tum etc) so hopes are not high......

It was within the 3 minutes I peed on it went to check on DD2 and went back.... I don't know I am down in the dumps and curing myself with fantales.... so much for the diet!! I am getting AF symptoms (sore boobs, heavy tum etc) so hopes are not high......

Best wishes to you, you are so amazing! I wish for you to get the result you want, you deserve it! Sending you lots of baby dust**~**~**
HPT aside what other symptoms do you have? Hows your sense of smell? Do you have achy hips? Red palms? I found these dead giveaways before Id tested. Do you have any repeating early signs that you had with your other pregnancies?

GL, hope its a BFP all the way.
Sign in to follow this topic