Huggies Forum

whats your pet hate Lock Rss

ahah this is funny tongue

Um for me..People who chew gum with their mouth open. Were we born in a barn people?

Clingwrap also..my head nearly explodes trying to get it off and then when I finally do it sticks to everything and ends up rolled into a tiny bloody ball.

Telemarketers - I'm sorry I know people say they are just doing their job but honestly if you are going to sell me something speak SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND. Plus I don't have the time to be told about useless crap.

People who just stop all of a sudden in front of you when your walking to start a conversation or look at something and take up all the room.

um a whole lot more but if i keep going I reckon it would take up about 10 pages lol
I have one like Sarilari with the pregnancy ones..

I hate when couples say 'WE'RE pregnant'
No your not.. SHE'S pregnant, YOU just contributed..
I hate people who dont do the speed limit. People who brake then indicate before going round a corner. People who indicate after pulling into the turning lane. I hate ringing organisations would rather go in and speak face to face. Hate being left on hold as I get into the music they are playing and then forget what Im calling about if its been awhile. Oh and on the topic of getting into the waiting music I hate hate hate when you get into the song and they break into it with 'we apologise for the wait, you patience is appreciated' argghhh
Sign in to follow this topic