Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. what is everyone having for lunch ??

what is everyone having for lunch ?? Rss

i am having sausage rolls with sauce & glass of cold water shouldn't but its what i need to taste

i am having sausage rolls with sauce & glass of cold water shouldn't but its what i need to taste

We were at chipmunks(indoor playground thingy) and I had hot chips and coke yummo grin
Toasted vegemite and cheese sandwhich...MMMMMM!!

Sundried tomato and basil wrap with salad in it.... my fave
i'm still waiting for DF to get home so I can go to lunch sad

I think my stomach is starting to eat itself from the inside out.

How dare you start a food thread at a time like this tongue
sounds like yummi lunches expect tomato wrap as tomatoes make me sick sorry

wraps sounds healthier than my lunch
I don't no ???
Maybe chicken salad wrap...
A sachet of Optifast lol. The joy.

A sachet of Optifast lol. The joy.

Eat some food woman tongue as if you need to drink that crap!

Im having warm roasted chicken on toasted turkish bread with cucumber, mixed lettuce/spinach leaves and mayo smile

Lunch? I haven't even had breakfast yet!!!! How slack am I? And I'm not even hungry! Not sure what that's about.... I bet I feed the kids lunch before I even think about eating!

Mum2ronjam..... give that crap the boot. It is not good for you! You may loose wieght, but it will only be temporary. That's been my experience. I'm seeing my Dr about weight loss and he will be giving me a metabolic booster as my diet is good. Good luck with it tho!

Eat some food woman tongue as if you need to drink that crap!

Im having warm roasted chicken on toasted turkish bread with cucumber, mixed lettuce/spinach leaves and mayo smile

I agree!! EAT SOMETHING!!!!!

So far I have had cheese and onion chips, some olive dip and a coke.

And I plan on having KFC for dinner. Just so you know smile

I agree!! EAT SOMETHING!!!!!

So far I have had cheese and onion chips, some olive dip and a coke.

And I plan on having KFC for dinner. Just so you know smile

It's only temporary....all for Oprah laugh I know it's not good for you. I have an appt to see a dietician next month, so that should be fun. I know exactly what I need to do, just have trouble doing it lol and saying no to lovely Tassie wine and cheese smile And I have a feeling my brother will be getting married soon so I am starting the hard work nice and early smile
Sign in to follow this topic