Huggies Forum

Oi Christobelle Lock Rss

We just went to KFC for dinner and a large chips was $4! wacko And there weren't many in there either.
How can you afford this expensive habit?????????????

if you buy individual things it is very expensive compared to mcdonald but if you buy a meal it is quite well priced and the fact you stay fuller on a meals from kfc compared to maccas
Exactly....the more you buy the better value it is smile

I tend to go for the 10 pieces of chicken and 2 large chips for $19.95. It isn't on the board but it is always available up here In Qld. Maybe try that next time smile

Sure as hell not rich bahahahaha

Oh,and for the record, ring them and complain if it wasn't full. They're pretty good, they usually replace things if they aren't up to par.

Exactly....the more you buy the better value it is smile

I tend to go for the 10 pieces of chicken and 2 large chips for $19.95. It isn't on the board but it is always available up here In Qld. Maybe try that next time smile

Sure as hell not rich bahahahaha

Oh,and for the record, ring them and complain if it wasn't full. They're pretty good, they usually replace things if they aren't up to par.

my kids much preffer the popcorn chicken snack box over a happy meal, and so do i as the snack box is $3.50 and a happymeal is like $6.25. and i usually get 3 wikkid wings and a reg chips i think its only $5/$6. yummmm i sooo want kfc now!!

and a happymeal is like $6.25.

Unless the price has gone up in two weeks I only paid $4 something for a happy meal for my DD.

And there weren't many in there either.

I went to my local Kfc the other day and they are now
WEIGHING all the food.
I dont know if they are doing this everywhere or not.
But that is maybe why you didnt get much, cause i know
i got crap all.

Larissa Charlotte Brayden

just a tip with the chips ask them to fill them right up and bang them down, they have to squeeze the box as they put the chips in, which reduces the amount that goes in..
hi

I dont like getting take out much. Macdonalds usually forget to put something in from my order, kfc is usually dry.

My daughter prefers the snack box with the popcorn chicken too.

I have found the little red rooster meals more filling for my older girls.

We only have take out as a rare treat, id rather cook a roast.
-
lol... this post has made me laugh!!! I also get the popcorn chicken snack box. I buy one and ask for a second box for DD1. Our local KFC jams that box full... sometimes its overflowing! It feeds both DD1 and myself all for $3.45! City KFC's seem to skimp on the food, so I only get it from certain ones that we know fill the boxes!

We don't do it often either... tho DH is a fast food junkie.... so he's banned from having keycards or too much cash when he goes out!

Maccas costs too much. We went today and DH spent nearly 15 on burgers.... it cost us just over $23! Its just too expensive. We get 2 pizzas, garlic bread & a 1.25l at least once a month for $20. Its a good treat!

my kids much preffer the popcorn chicken snack box over a happy meal, and so do i as the snack box is $3.50 and a happymeal is like $6.25. and i usually get 3 wikkid wings and a reg chips i think its only $5/$6. yummmm i sooo want kfc now!!

Yep, the kids will either have a popcorn chicken snackbox, or what i usually do is get a little container of the popcorn chicken as well as that $19.95 feed then that feeds everyone. Is it wrong though to say that I don't like the kids eating KFC that ofteN?? hehehe. Butyeah, popcorn chicken is the way to go for them.

I went to my local Kfc the other day and they are now
WEIGHING all the food.
I dont know if they are doing this everywhere or not.
But that is maybe why you didnt get much, cause i know
i got crap all.

What do you mean they're weighing it???! How does that work?

lol... this post has made me laugh!!! I also get the popcorn chicken snack box. I buy one and ask for a second box for DD1. Our local KFC jams that box full... sometimes its overflowing! It feeds both DD1 and myself all for $3.45! City KFC's seem to skimp on the food, so I only get it from certain ones that we know fill the boxes!

We don't do it often either... tho DH is a fast food junkie.... so he's banned from having keycards or too much cash when he goes out!

Maccas costs too much. We went today and DH spent nearly 15 on burgers.... it cost us just over $23! Its just too expensive. We get 2 pizzas, garlic bread & a 1.25l at least once a month for $20. Its a good treat!

Gotta love placeswhere they jam the stuff in.

I agree with you about Maccas, it just works out too expensive and you're hungry half an hour later. Ridiculous.
The thing with weighing is this is how the kids are taught to pack, they are not meant to leave scales on the front though. Its more about making sure every store is the same but clearly from what i am reading this is not the case
Sign in to follow this topic