Huggies Forum

Confession Lock Rss

As the title says I have a confession to make.

So going back to December last year DF and I started ttc#3. We decided that due to Tys having spina bifida, the issues we had with Moos pregnancy and the fact that dfs ex fiancee had stillborn twins at 22w we werent going to tell anyone if and when we became pregnant until we knew that everything was 110% ok this including (most) family and close friends. As I have friends on here that I went to school with etc I was unable to post the questions I needed to ask or to get support during my ttc journey under this account so I created a new one.

Fast forward a few weeks-mth another member outted me and I flatly denied it again for the reasons above. They claimed that I did it to seek attention but why would I created an alias to do so.

I NEVER used the account to attack anyone, yes a few pm's were sent between myself and said member above with me flatly denying it was me but my intention was never to deceive anyone all I wanted was some privacy and to be able to share my journey with others who were also trying was this wrong?? In some peoples minds yes it was. Was I wrong to deny it was me again maybe but at the end of the day I wasnt hurting anyone and I was not alone in having a secondary account for these reasons, many others have done and will continue to do the same thing.

Oh and before anyone asks the account was mummy_2_3_maybe
So how did your journey go? Are you coming out cos you have an announcement to make?? smile
I dont think there is anything wrong with what you have done. At the end of the day your the one who needed the help and support, not them. And with the problems you and your df's ex it is understandable that you dont want to announce it to the world.

So how did your journey go? Are you coming out cos you have an announcement to make?? smile

HAHA Journey didnt go to plan and we have decided no more babies here (well not in the forseeable future)
How and why do people work this kind of thing out?
I would never ever guess that your other account was you..

This other person needs to get a life.
Who gives a flying frog if you want to create another account?

People have great fun in trying to oust a troll - that's fair enough and is often fun and games, but if you create an account for legitimate reasons, to maintain your anonymity then there is absolutely no problem with that IMO.

I sincerely hope all is well with you and your family and you have the wonderful outcome you and your family are hoping for.

who care if you created another account what i want to know is how did the other person work out that it was you??????
I never guess you had another account and it fine what you did.
I'm just sorry you didn't get to share some great news with us.

Sorry to hear that your journey has come to an end.
I completely understand why you created another account and in your situation I would have as well. Who ever it was that accused you of attention seeking is in the wrong.

who care if you created another account what i want to know is how did the other person work out that it was you??????

Its not like someone played detective and figured it out....Someone who was in the loop spilled the beans.

Cheers Ness

I don't think you really needed to confess anything. Some people are nosy parkers who need to get lives of their own instead of worrying about others.

And to the PP saying about spilling the beans..... it's not like it was a matter of national security, so who really cares.

Kelly and Serendipity

I can see people really gave a sh*t about this one! lol

Next drama please....

I can see people really gave a sh*t about this one! lol

Next drama please....

Some people must have given a sh*t as you so eloquently put it, otherwise why did they feel the need to make a big deal out of it? It's those people who need to take up knitting or other such 'Mangle' activities.

I got from this that the OP was being given a hard time, which is really quite pathetic!

Kelly and Serendipity

Sign in to follow this topic