Huggies Forum

Nab glitch anyone effected Lock Rss

I am meant to get paid today but didn't. Luckily i have homecare orders tonight so make some money. This comes at a bad time it's DD's party tomorrow, we need food, fuel and it's raining so DD's party will be at home so i need to clean up.
We were really lucky, DH was meant to be paid on Thurs but his pay went in yesterday afternoon. I hope you get it soon!
possibly. should have been paid yesterday (friday) and last i looked it wasn't there. But DH has just changed jobs and is now paid fortnightly instead of weekly so not only do i have to get used to that I am not 100% sure when the money should be in there. Last pay was in on the friday.
And now internet banking is not working so I have NFI what's going on sad

Well it finally worked and we've been paid so that came in over night some time.
Looks like i just have to wait till it comes in it's an hour wait by phone and since we have no fuel can't get to a branch. Looks like im delivering orders with the pram with a chance of rain just great.
no, thank god, but some businesses have had to pay wages from their mortgage due to the glitch. would all be ok if nab committed to reimbursing all fees incurred by their error but they are only going to look at a case by case basis. i think that is pretty poor...

no, thank god, but some businesses have had to pay wages from their mortgage due to the glitch. would all be ok if nab committed to reimbursing all fees incurred by their error but they are only going to look at a case by case basis. i think that is pretty poor...

yeh that sucks.
Anyone whose horse won a race in the last week was expecting prize money yesterday....and it didn't go in....

I am meant to get paid today but didn't. Luckily i have homecare orders tonight so make some money. This comes at a bad time it's DD's party tomorrow, we need food, fuel and it's raining so DD's party will be at home so i need to clean up.

This is probably a bit late but NAB was advancing money to people to get them through the weekend because of the issues they're having with all the other transfers

This is probably a bit late but NAB was advancing money to people to get them through the weekend because of the issues they're having with all the other transfers

Thanks i just read that in the news.
we were it seems that anything from wed night and thursday have been fixed and all my eftpos transactions from yest have come out but my direct debits have not come out from friday so i say they are getting there
yesturday my internet banking was showing 0 balances but has be fixed today

Thanks i just read that in the news.

there website says they are open saturday morning to help customers get through the weekend

there website says they are open saturday morning to help customers get through the weekend

I thought of that but my local one isn't open and the closest one is 20 minutes away. We were meant to fuel up today so that's out.
Sign in to follow this topic