Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Not that I want to start a debate here...

Not that I want to start a debate here... Lock Rss

I'll nver forget the day my 4month old daughter was sitting on my lap while my other daughter was sitting next to us Unbeknown to me my 2yr old was feeding her sister icecream from Mcdonalds. I for the first time was reading the paper and thought it was cute they were laughing. I was just enjoying the peace lol My 4month old who was exclusively breastfed was grapping it and wouldn't let go.lol I had to pry it out of her hands.

Only reason I knew was this lady came over and said I was a horrible mother because I fed my baby icecream. Now I am not anal but pretty close to my babies not having any solids till first tooth unless that comes under 6months. But at 6months is when I introduce solids. SO I was upset but I was also shocked at how judgmental that other mother was.

As for gravy on a dummy I dont really see the issue it is not what I would do but really that is for the mother to deal with. I mean the tummy ache my 4month old had after that I am surprised she can ever look at icecream again.lol
I think it's sad, and naive to think that it's ok. A little uneducated perhaps, if they had read about what a babies stomach can and can't handle at certain ages then they wouldn't be giving it to them.
I would have thought it would be common sense though.
I don't think there is such thing as common sense nowdays

I'm glad you dont know what my kids eat, I'd be crucified... That lady must be feeling pretty sad if shes read this,she came on here for advice, not to be made fun of and made to feel like crap...
where is the post? i cant see it anywhere? has anyone actually responded to it? and with constructive advice?

I'm glad you dont know what my kids eat, I'd be crucified... That lady must be feeling pretty sad if shes read this,she came on here for advice, not to be made fun of and made to feel like crap...

I would like to reply to her with advice but I can't find the thread.
THIS is the link.

Fiona.
far out!!!! talk about being a judgmental b!tch... give the woman some advice... you don't know who's been in her ear telling her its ok...

ummm no. it is none of your business.

Hehe, but apparently it's OK to discuss it here!

Hehe, but apparently it's OK to discuss it here!

discussing it here and going up to someone to tell them what they are doing is VERY different. and i actually dont think she has done anything that bad...

discussing it here and going up to someone to tell them what they are doing is VERY different. and i actually dont think she has done anything that bad...

Ditto!

Love your pic by the way.
I really don't think anybody needs to call anyone else a b*tch, thanks.

Fiona.
Sign in to follow this topic