Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Not that I want to start a debate here...

Not that I want to start a debate here... Lock Rss

???? OP from what I read she did that, but isnt doing it anymore as it may have upset the kids tummy. Geez, perfection is so hard to come by, thank god you got a large dose.
WWIII in here!
haha

Like I said before, I don't think anyone can actually justify giving an eleven week old tomato sauce.

Fiona.

Like I said before, I don't think anyone can actually justify giving an eleven week old tomato sauce.

Fiona.

So agree. Don't actually think there is another side to debate at all...
I dont think the 'other side of the debate' is saying its ok to give the bubby that, its more the nasty, cynical way it was brought up...
It's not just as simple as common sense. Before i got pregnant with my first i didn't know anything about being pregnant or caring for a baby, we wanted a baby and that was about all we knew. I was working full time and basically worked, ate and slept for 9 months i was so tired, i didn't have time to read all the books i was so kindly given as soon as i would start one i'd fall asleep, i didn't know about huggies all my questions were directed to my mum mostly and a little bit of info from the doctors.

It shits me no end when i see people are feeding there babies well before they are ready for it but i learnt this after i had my baby was fortunate enough to have a great health nurse and supportive family to answer all my questions and then found the internet was great for that stuff too. Not everyone is so fortunate to have that support and great advice that i did, so to say it's common sense well how do people know if no-one has ever told them, give them your advice help them out and if they choose to ignore it then give them an ear bashing if it really affects you so much.

I dont think the 'other side of the debate' is saying its ok to give the bubby that, its more the nasty, cynical way it was brought up...

agreed. and the i am a perfect parent syndrome some members on here wear on their shoulders. there is no such thing btw...

agreed. and the i am a perfect parent syndrome some members on here wear on their shoulders. there is no such thing btw...

Sure there is - we are ALL perfect parents somewhere in our own minds.
wow don't lean too far to the side cause gosh thats gonna be a big fall from that high horse of yours!!!

Yes this lady dipped her kids dummy is sauce....get over it....ppl do alot worse to their kids then this....maybe put your time and energy into that!

this woman wanted advice instead she got some bored house wives harking on about how great their parenting is! grow up and find a more pressing topic to b*tch about!

hi guys can i add one more thing into the debate.... I can't stand it when i read post like >>>> my baby has had dirrea 9SPELLING)for two weeks now!!! is it concussion.... don't post it on here take the baby to the doctor for goodness sakes... demand an appointment..

Sure there is - we are ALL perfect parents somewhere in our own minds.

not in mine. i am well aware of my shortcomings as a parent.

not in mine. i am well aware of my shortcomings as a parent.

<> Very post modern of you!!

I'm not that evolved I'm afraid.

Nice chatting!
Sign in to follow this topic