Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. If you were given one wish what would it be?!

If you were given one wish what would it be?! Lock Rss

Health and Happiness for my family forever!

Oh and to freeze time, so my babies never grow up and wanna move away from mummy!

That we would sell our house so we could buy the one round the corner (I Love it sooooooo much)

I wish we could sell our house too so when can buy land and build in the right location smile

Oh and to freeze time, so my babies never grow up and wanna move away from mummy!

haha.. im with you on this one smile
To not ever have to worry that something bad could happen to my baby.
I dont think I would wish for us to all be alwasys happy and have what we want, its the bad times that really make me appreciate the good.
My DP's would be to win the lotto, but like I say to him, if you take away having to work for something and the anticipation, thats half the fun! You never appreciate something if you dont have to work for/ towards it as much as if you do
ooh and to lose about 10kgs, i wouldnt mind not having to work too hard on that tongue
I would like my kids to be nice to each other and me with no yelling and arguing

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I wish we could sell our house too so when can buy land and build in the right location smile

It's so fustrating isn't it? We have had ours on the market since we went and saw the other one almost six months now and not a single person to look at it sad I keep hoping we would win enough to buy the other one then)

Lots of money and a nice big huge house smile
simply just want me & my family to happy & healthy nothing more nothing less.
well i wish we could win the lottery. about 20 million would be nice thanks.
That my boys never have to know sickness or pain or loneliness.

And on a lighter note that I could eat ANYTHING I want whenever I want without having to worry about putting on weight and giving myself a heart attack lol

I would love it if DH never had to go to work and could stay at home with me 24/7... crazy I know

I'd love that too, I hate it when he goes to work sad
Sign in to follow this topic