Huggies Forum

bad mumma tonight :P Lock Rss

Just me and the littlest miss tonight.... and she decided she would turn her nose up and her first option for dinner (does so most nights) so rather than fight or say nothing else she has had a yogurt and is looking rather smug munching on avocado and grilled cheese on toast!! LOL
I'm sure we've all done that at some stage. At least she's not eating Macca's or chips!

I'm sure we've all done that at some stage. At least she's not eating Macca's or chips!

WHich mine did! LOL! I'm a much worse mummy tonight! Shoot me!!
Lol last night DD had a jam sandwich and a big bowl of grapes laugh laugh She had been snacking all afternoon so I didn't see the point in wasting my time cooking hahah
I must say I have found I keep a running daily tally in my head of what they eat so I can feel sure that it balances out somewhere. Most days I reckon they eat OK.
Lol DD had 2 bowls of plain rice the other night.

Tonight she ate all her dinner and half of mine and is currently eating a huge bowl of popcorn for dessert.
Glad I am not the only one that can't be bothered!! I have fried rice for myself but I didn't even bother offering her that.... like her father, meat potato and vegies, nothing else!!!

Oh and Ozzyturn, don't feel bad, if I had a maccas nearby I could guarantee thats what it would be, I am craving a quarter pounder like you wouldn't believe tongue

I am craving a quarter pounder like you wouldn't believe tongue

You can have my dinner if you like...just went and got maccas for me and the kids and I ordered a McChicken which when I got home and opened had a chicken pattie and the rest of it was done like a quarter pounder angry angry angry Not Happy Jan!!!!
That'll teach me to be lazy for dinner I guess laugh

DSS 13yr, DS1 4yr, DS2 3yr

that is what me and the kids had last night...
I don't really think it matters what they eat at what time as long as they are getting all they need nutrionally. Like just cos it's dinner doesn't mean that have to have a cooked meal.
Well DD and I had an incredible nutritious meal of rice-a-riso lmao.

Just me and the littlest miss tonight.... and she decided she would turn her nose up and her first option for dinner (does so most nights) so rather than fight or say nothing else she has had a yogurt and is looking rather smug munching on avocado and grilled cheese on toast!! LOL

And hun, the problem with that is???

Sometimes I feel you are just too hard on yourself. You've had a tough time this year so don't beat yourself up over foods your DD is eating.

It is not full of processed [email protected], it is not take aways, it is normal everyday foods put together.

Give yourself a break hey & take a few deep breaths. You of all people deserve it.

Big hugs hun xxxxxxx
Sign in to follow this topic