Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Quicksmart Easy Fold Lock Rss

Hi Ladies.

Just got a question about the Quicksmart Easy Fold Strollers and the weight range. It says it for children up to 15kg. my daughter is currently 14kg, but i really need a stroller that can fold down as small as possible, as i dont have a car, and when I go out and my girl wants to walk, its really difficult to push the pram and hold her hand & keep her out of trouble!

Do you think the weight limit is definite? Like absolutely no possibility of going over 15kg? I would like to buy one (probably off ebay, they are a little expensive for me to buy a new one), but not sure if i should if the weight limit is definite.

Has anyone had one of these and used it when their child went over the 15kg mark?

I think most things with a weight limit are very conservative limits just to cover their butts. It would probably be fine for a few kilo over.

I remember with some of hubby's 4wd stuff, the ratings were only about half what they actually tested it for (eg. If they rated it to 500kg, it had been tested to hold 1000kg) but they had to be conservative in the ratings just to cover themselves if anything went wrong.
So does anyone have a Quicksmart Easy Fold? If so, what do you think of it? i did originally want a backpack one, but the fold down shade isnt as good as the Easy Fold and I'm paranoid about keeping my girl in the shade, hehe.

anyone?

bump!

I have one. I think it is very narrow and my son looks squishy. Not a fan. He is only 21 months but it just doesn't look comfy.

I have one. I think it is very narrow and my son looks squishy. Not a fan. He is only 21 months but it just doesn't look comfy.

Do you have the Easy fold or the backpack one? I think the backpack one looks pretty squashy, but thought the Easy fold looked ok?

I have the backpack one. Sorry I thought that was the only kind they made. It is very squashy.

I have the backpack one. Sorry I thought that was the only kind they made. It is very squashy.

I originally wanted the backpack one, but decided against if for that reason and it has a kinda crappy sunshade on it. im paranoid about my girl getting sunburned and the Easy fold has a bigger sunshade and seems a little wider.

Sign in to follow this topic