Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Nespresso machines Lock Rss

i have been wanting to get one for years! this year i have decided i am going to pool all my xmas/birthday presents together and have everyone get me one!

I have been looking at them on the website but it is a bit hard to figure out. i have seen on the ad there is one called the citiz that looks like it also steams the milk in a separate container, but on the website it doesn't seem to say that it does? does anyone know about these? i only want to spend about $400.

we went to myer yesterday and had a look and are still non the wiser, and there weren't any staff members available to help at the time!

We have the Lattissima machine it's awesome. I think they are about $700 so a bit more expensive. I got mine on sale though. I love it.
My friend has a smaller machine. It works just as good but the milk part is separate.
They are so good and best bit no mess. smile

We have the Lattissima machine it's awesome. I think they are about $700 so a bit more expensive. I got mine on sale though. I love it.
My friend has a smaller machine. It works just as good but the milk part is separate.
They are so good and best bit no mess. smile

are they similar to the nespresso ones?

It is a Nespresso machine, Lattissima is just the name of the model.
Also forgot to add the coffee gets delivered so quick when you order it online.

I have one and cant say Im a huge fan. I would rather just keep buying coffee lol I much prefer the taste of shop made coffee.

I find the fact you can only order the coffee pods online or in Myer in the city(Perth) to be a pain in the bum. It is quick delivery though and there is a huge selection and they are cheap to buy.

The machine itself is easy to use once you learn but thats more trial and error.

Personally though its not something I would recommend.

I have one and cant say Im a huge fan. I would rather just keep buying coffee lol I much prefer the taste of shop made coffee.

I find the fact you can only order the coffee pods online or in Myer in the city(Perth) to be a pain in the bum. It is quick delivery though and there is a huge selection and they are cheap to buy.

The machine itself is easy to use once you learn but thats more trial and error.

Personally though its not something I would recommend.

we are going to go to the perth myer on xmas eve so we can see a demo of the machine to give us an idea of whether to get one or not. so we will see what we think then.

i often buy things online so that part doesn't bother me too much!

It is a Nespresso machine, Lattissima is just the name of the model.
Also forgot to add the coffee gets delivered so quick when you order it online.

oh duh...hahah don't mind me lol i have only been looking at the cheaper ones so didn't realise

Haha. Got so confused when deciding what one to buy. smile

oh duh...hahah don't mind me lol i have only been looking at the cheaper ones so didn't realise

Sign in to follow this topic