Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Coles Online shopping?? Lock Rss

Hi
I was just wondering if you order online do you get the catalouge specials? Or are the online prices different? Also anyone use them are they good? Would love to hear what others think. smile
I haven't done the grocery shop online yet but thinking it might make life easier.

Hi
I was just wondering if you order online do you get the catalouge specials? Or are the online prices different? Also anyone use them are they good? Would love to hear what others think. smile
I haven't done the grocery shop online yet but thinking it might make life easier.

I love it!! I've used it every 2nd week since it first started. You get the catalogue specials but you can't get the multibuys. There is also online only specials too.

Best thing i've ever done. We save time and money and I'm not having to take 3 kids to the shops!

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! grin

I love it!! I've used it every 2nd week since it first started. You get the catalogue specials but you can't get the multibuys. There is also online only specials too.

Best thing i've ever done. We save time and money and I'm not having to take 3 kids to the shops!

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! grin

Didnt know it existed even, wow. Wonder if its where I live?

Kris, QLD, Amber 2, Keira 1

Didnt know it existed even, wow. Wonder if its where I live?

just go to www.colesonline.com.au and put in your postcode and it will tell you! smile

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! grin

Thanks for that! smile smile
Do you get your fruit and veg from there? Do they give you the good stuff?

just go to www.colesonline.com.au and put in your postcode and it will tell you! smile

Thankyou, but oh of course its not in my area sad We are always years behind.

Thanks for that! smile smile
Do you get your fruit and veg from there? Do they give you the good stuff?

Yeah I have always been really happy with the fruit and veg, and I'm really picky!

I quite often get meat too when it's on special and I've always been really happy with that too. There was one time when I bought some eye fillet and the packaging had slightly cracked and bent up in the corner and had a tiny hole in it; (nothing terrible but not one I'd buy if I was choosing it)I called them up and they credited the amount straightaway to my account for the next shop; I was really impressed.

I also got a phone call one time to say that they would be 10 minutes late ( I had chosen a 4 hour delivery window for $5 of 9am-1pm) I said that it was not a problem as I'd be home all day anyway and they were so apologetic and gave me a $13 delivery credit for next time (2 hour window)!

Thankyou, but oh of course its not in my area sad We are always years behind.

I'm in Tassie and I was really surprised they began it here. Keep an eye on their website as they are always increasing their delivery area.

Also check out woolworths online in case they deliver to your area or start to before coles do (yes I'm a grocery slut; I get deliveries from both depending on the specials) tongue

Yeah I have always been really happy with the fruit and veg, and I'm really picky!

I quite often get meat too when it's on special and I've always been really happy with that too. There was one time when I bought some eye fillet and the packaging had slightly cracked and bent up in the corner and had a tiny hole in it; (nothing terrible but not one I'd buy if I was choosing it)I called them up and they credited the amount straightaway to my account for the next shop; I was really impressed.

I also got a phone call one time to say that they would be 10 minutes late ( I had chosen a 4 hour delivery window for $5 of 9am-1pm) I said that it was not a problem as I'd be home all day anyway and they were so apologetic and gave me a $13 delivery credit for next time (2 hour window)!

Sounds awesome. I will give it a go this week. Can't wait!! smile smile

I hope it comes here! It might cut my spending, im bad with impulses.
But I will now be keeping an eye out!

i have been doing online groceries for 6 weeks now twice from coles ad 4 times from woolies.

coles have gotten it perfect both times, but their delivery man is quite rude
woolies have stuffed it up 3/4 times, but they are always really nice and redeliver or credit your account straight away, AND their delivery guy for the time i order it is HOT lol

i cant believe i waited so long to try it its awesome, nt only does it save me 2 hours a week and dragging the kids around the shops, but it also saves me $100 at least each week. i make up my list for both coles and wolies ad go with which ever is cheapest, and also i do it on monday and the go thru it on monday night and delete anything i decide we can go without and i LOVE that it tells u how much it costs as ur going, makes it so much easier to stick to the budget!
i get fruit and veg from the fruit shop and meat from the butcher as its heaps cheaper. but i have gotten a few fresh food items delivered and its always been good quality.

I absolutely ADORE online shopping. Love love LOVE it.

I end up saving heaps because I don't impulse buy, plus if I see at the end of the shop that I have spent too much I just remove a few items.

You also get free samples.

We don't have coles online but just got woolies not long ago.

Can not recommend it highly enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign in to follow this topic