Huggies Forum

Birthmarks Lock Rss

DD2 had "stork marks" on the back of her neck which have faded now, but mini dude has a brownish mark on the crease between his foot and leg and also another on the top of his head.

Do these ones go away or are they there forgood? they don't bother me, or him for that matter, just curious smile
DP's brother has a big brown birthmark on the top of his leg it is still clear as day and he is 10.

DP's brother has a big brown birthmark on the top of his leg it is still clear as day and he is 10.

i have a big brown one on the fold where my bum joins my leg and afyer 25 years its still clear as crystal and aint going anywhere.

unfortunately the ungly brown ones usually are there to stay (can you tell i dont like mine lol)

mum to one goregous boy

I used to have a coffee coloured birthmark as a kid but it is not visible anymore...DD1 has a chocolate brown one on her chest and nearly 13yrs later its still the same as the day she was born so its there for good, Both my boys had strawberry "storks mark" birthmarks on the backs of thier necks they have faded but when they get upset, flustered or very hot the birthmarks get very red.
In the crease of his foot it wont be all that noticeable and the one on his head will be covered by hair lol
Cheers Ness

Thanks all. As I said I'm not terrifically worried about it, it's all part of him and he rocks smile I was more curious cos it's a first for me lol!

They aren't huge either so shouldn't be too obvious or anything anyway. Thanks!
I have one on the side of my boob. It looks like a coco-pop so i call it that "my cocopop" baahahaha

I have one on the side of my boob. It looks like a coco-pop so i call it that "my cocopop" baahahaha

LOL
Holly had quite large red birthmarks on her forehead when she was born and in 12months they have faded to the point of pretty much gone.
My DD is 11 and has a dark birth mark about the size of a 20 cent,when she was about 8 she never wanted to wear singlet tops but i always tell her its her beauty spot and she has it cos she is beautiful now she is a bit older it doesnt worry her as much but she allways covers it in sunblock if we are out in the sun
I was born covered from head to toe in birth marks.
Most obvious on the back of my arms and my legs.
When I was about 3 months my skin started to turn olive and that covered most of it.
But when I'm cold (so mainly in winter) they are the most obvious.
I have a very distinct brown birth mark just above my butt crack on my lower back. Which is just hidden by my pants. So don't worry about that one.

Even to this day a couple of people have asked me how I got the bruises on the back of my arms. When I explain that they are birth marks people are very curious about them.

Of course I was teased when I was younger. But my mum never let it be an issue and I don't make it an issue. It doesn't stop me wearing anything I want to. It makes me unique.

Just wanted to add I don't have any on my face.... Like I said once I tanned the rest mainly disappeared but the legs and back of my arms that have stayed and appear very dark purple when I'm cold.
Sign in to follow this topic