Huggies Forum

How tall are you? Lock Rss

I thought this would be interesting to see how tall everybody is.

I'm 157cm tall, so 5'1!

So how tall are you? smile
i am 157cm too! although i always thought that was 5'2 lol?

im 155cms, which i thought was about 5ft 1

Well i always thought that too, but according to google (silly i know) its 5.15 and many other numbers!!!!
I'm 163cm, or 5ft 4in.

I just looked up a conversion calculator for you ladies and 157cm is 5ft 1.81in. I'm feeling tall at the moment, hehe.

Im 165cms and always getting told im short!! But everyone around me is just unusually tall tongue
DP towers over me haha.

i am same height
well so far im the short a$$ lol

Well i always thought that too, but according to google (silly i know) its 5.15 and many other numbers!!!!

maybe thats why then, it works out 157.5cm as 5'2 and i would rather be taller so i think i will just round up lol!!!

everyone in DH's family is huge so it looks funny in photos when i am in them. DH is 6'3, and in our wedding photos i still didn't clear his shoulders and i was wearing 8cm heels!!!

I'm 173 cms = 5'8

Here's a Height Conversion Chart for anyone who wants to check <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> 157cm IS 5'2. 5.15ft is not the same as 5'1. 5.15 is 5 feet + 15/100ths of a foot, inches & feet aren't 100 based like cms. there's 12 inches to a foot (which is approx 30 cms)

edited cos I typed it wrong lol.

I'm 173 cms = 5'8

Here's a Height Conversion Chart for anyone who wants to check <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> 157cm IS 5'2. 5.15ft is not the same as 5'1. 5.15 is 5 feet + 15/100ths of an inch, inches aren't 100 based like cms, there's 12 inches to a foot (which is approx 30 cms)

HUH!! <span class="emoticon blink">blink</span> me and maths arnt the best of friends!! My maths suckss!!!

Lets just say 5'2 is 157cm <span class="emoticon tongue">tongue</span>

HUH!! blink me and maths arnt the best of friends!! My maths suckss!!!

Lets just say 5'2 is 157cm tongue

LOl don't worry, I typed it out wrong anyway bahaha. it's 15/100ths of a foot (not of an inch)

Anyway, it just means that .15 of a foot doesn't equal one inch smile
Sign in to follow this topic