Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

How tall are you? Lock Rss

HUH!! blink me and maths arnt the best of friends!! My maths suckss!!!

Lets just say 5'2 is 157cm tongue

lol well there you go, you grew an inch overnight!!! laugh laugh laugh

LOl don't worry, I typed it out wrong anyway bahaha. it's 15/100ths of a foot (not of an inch)

Anyway, it just means that .15 of a foot doesn't equal one inch smile

Oh hahaha!!

lol well there you go, you grew an inch overnight!!! laugh laugh laugh

I feel that inch taller, when i put my shoes on smile
Well there you go M2A I always thought you were tall, even in your pics you look tall!!!

Me? I am 5ft 3in........... DH is...... 6ft 7in!!!!

Well there you go M2A I always thought you were tall, even in your pics you look tall!!!

really? my photos must be deceiving then because im always the shortest person around! (unless i have DD with me LOL)

whoa that is a huge difference!! he is very tall.

my DH's grandad was almost 7ft. we are waiting to see who will have the next 7 footer in his family! my bets are on DS2, but there is a long while before we will find out lol

Wow some big differences! lol

I'm 173 cm, so 5'8, DP is 180cm so 5'11. My brother is over 6 foot though, about 6'2 I think, and going by DS' growth rates blah blah blah he's going to be easily over 6 foot - they reackon about 6'3 - 6'5.....gonna be a lot of shoes and clothes I'm going to buy over the years!!

DP's eldest nephew is 6'5, I strain my neck having to talk to him lol

whoa that is a huge difference!! he is very tall.

my DH's grandad was almost 7ft. we are waiting to see who will have the next 7 footer in his family! my bets are on DS2, but there is a long while before we will find out lol

I just wanted to let you know that DD just walked in and saw the pic of your little man in his christmas outfit and she said to me "AW mum look at that baby...he looks just like a christmas present!" LOL it was sooo cute! she said she wants to see him one day tongue

I just wanted to let you know that DD just walked in and saw the pic of your little man in his christmas outfit and she said to me "AW mum look at that baby...he looks just like a christmas present!" LOL it was sooo cute! she said she wants to see him one day tongue

laugh haha thats so cute!!!

PLEASE DON'T LET YOUR NEXT POST BE HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?????????? cos i am not telling

5ft 8 here

PLEASE DON'T LET YOUR NEXT POST BE HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?????????? cos i am not telling

5ft 8 here

laugh

Sign in to follow this topic