Huggies Forum

Quick update Lock Rss

thnks everyone for their kind wishes....
Unfortunately it was an ectopic pregnancy and I had a laparoscopy and surgical removal.... they let me out dur toXmas tomorrow, got home around 9, doing OK, bit sore and sorry and few extra scars to add to the collection...

Have a Merry christmas everyone

Unfortunately it was an ectopic pregnancy and I had a laparoscopy and surgical removal.... they let me out dur toXmas tomorrow, got home around 9, doing OK, bit sore and sorry and few extra scars to add to the collection...

Oh jess im so sorry to hear that, hope ur ok, im here if u would like to talk, thinking of u xxx

Big hugs Jess xxx

Merry Christmas to your lovely little family and best wishes for 2011 xxx
Oh hun

I am so sorry to read this from such a beautiful lady.

I hope you are ok & DH is supporting of you through this also.

Little Miss who named the bub, how is she?

Your family has been through so much this year hun. Be gentle on each other & yourselves individually.

Wishing you a happy Christmas still, & trust that you can see some light through the haze hun.

Big hugs to you all. Lots of love & thinking of you xxxx
Oh hun I'm just so so sorry sweetie. I know there's nothing that I can say that will take away or minimize any of what you are feeling, just want you to know I'm thinking of you xxxxx
Ohh honey I am so so sorry. I wish there was anything I could say. GBH & lots of love to your family for Christmas. 2011 HAS to be a better year hon!
Hi Jess,

I am so sorry that this happened to you.

There is nothing that I can really say except know that I am thinking of you and if you ever need to chat you know where to find me.

I hope you have a Great Christmas.
So sorry Jess, big hugs, thinking of you xoxoxox
Oh my Jess! I read it and thought 'seriously, you have got to be joking!'
So sorry for your loss. Hope Christmas is good for you and your family. Big hugs and my prayers are with your family.

Thanks guys, apparently it was an extrememly rare ectopic whereby the baby was not in my uterus or tube but on the 'belt' in between, which is why I wasn't feeling pain either side, but in the middle, it was the better ourcome though as there was no damage t my tubes.... the DRs and nurses were amazing, the 1st gyno I saw said she couldnt fir me in for surgery til at least the evening and I would not be home, I was beside myself and tld her about DS and our 1st Christmas without him, and she had me pushed through at 2.30pm, was still quite drowsy when I left but feeling much better now, very sore in the tummy as I had 3 incsisions......
Unfortunately DD1 doesn't know yet but we will tell her today....

Bring on 2011, it can only get better right?

Now to wait for the kids to wake up!!!
Ahh Jess I'm so sorry, what a blow.

I know it probably doesn't help much, but maybe that finishes off this crappy crappy year for you and next year will be a year filled with love, laughter and new babies.

You are the most amazing, most strong person I have ever come across and I truly wish you all the best.

Fiona.
Oh Jess sad i don't know what to say

Big hugs and hope it all happens in the near future

and a very merry christmas to you smile

Sign in to follow this topic