Huggies Forum

School supplies? Lock Rss

hi all i was just told that in yr 1 that u have to supply ur children with all supplies meaning pencils rubbers exercise book everything? and just wondering if anyone else has had to do this and what supplies u had to buy? i just found it hard to believe

hi all i was just told that in yr 1 that u have to supply ur children with all supplies meaning pencils rubbers exercise book everything? and just wondering if anyone else has had to do this and what supplies u had to buy? i just found it hard to believe

Depends on the school I think. I homeschool so I have to provide it all myself.lol
It depends where you live and what school you attend, in new zealand i'm pretty sure you have to buy all your own school supplies no matter what year they are.
At our school, kids at all year levels need all their things supplied for them - pencil cases, rulers, erasers, pencils, textas, glue, folders, etc. I find it annoying as I think our school fees are pretty steep for a public school, but that's the way it is!

kerrie, VIC, DD 12/8/03, DD 12/10/05, DD 14/9/07, DD 4/1/10

For my boys who are in yr2 and yr5 I have to buy pencilcase, pencils, erasers, rulers, glue sticks, textas, folders, tissues, hand soap for the yr2 child, pens for the yr5 child. We dont buy exercise books or text books but we do pay a paper levee to cover photocopying of all workbooks, worksheets and homework.

For my DD in her second yr of highschool we pay for all that plus books, calculator, art supply kit, and extra fees for selected subjects

Cheers Ness

Sign in to follow this topic