Huggies Forum

kids sunglasses Rss

where do you buy yours from and do you think they do the job.

there is a big difference in prices, some $10 some $40. i was just wondering what the majority buy. i dont want to be stingy but also dont want to spend more than is necessary especially when they so do not care what they have yet.

tia
I think so long as they show they are Aust standard approved there is much of a much ness with kids sunnies. And they cover UVA & UVB glare ?? Or something like that...
Mine have some from Pumpkin patch at the moment for the younger ones. The boys have ones from the sunnies shop for about $20 each.
what is the sunnies shop. i dont even really know where to go to buy them. do i go to big w or target?

what is the sunnies shop. i dont even really know where to go to buy them. do i go to big w or target?

Sorry, I just meant our local sunglasses shop. They always have stands out the front with good sunnies on sale.

You could look at Kmart, Target or Big W. Ive seen heaps in our local Big W.

Sorry, I just meant our local sunglasses shop. They always have stands out the front with good sunnies on sale.

You could look at Kmart, Target or Big W. Ive seen heaps in our local Big W.

lol, no probs. i will have a look at Big W tomorrow and see what they have. thanks smile
I wouldnt spend to much, Ive bought DS so many pairs and he just breaks them within a few days!

I wouldnt spend to much, Ive bought DS so many pairs and he just breaks them within a few days!

that is my fear. i dont want to spend $30 on each of them if they are going to be broken soon after. i would feel much better if they broke a $10 pair lol.
How old is your child/ren you are buying for?

that is my fear. i dont want to spend $30 on each of them if they are going to be broken soon after. i would feel much better if they broke a $10 pair lol.
ds is 3 and dd is 18 months. the last few days i have noticed them reacting to the son and shielding their eyes so thought it time to get them some sunnies.
Never too young to introduce sunnies.
Mine have worn them from about 1yo. And now are just used to popping them on when were out and about.
DS is 19mths he wears them for ages but its just when he takes them off he likes to bend the arms apart and snap them off before i can get them off him.

Never too young to introduce sunnies.
Mine have worn them from about 1yo. And now are just used to popping them on when were out and about.

i agree. i hope they take to them well. i might just apply the same rules to the sunnies as their hats. no hat no outside.
Sign in to follow this topic