Huggies Forum

What are you up to today? Lock Rss

DH is at work (shock horror!) so DD and I are off to the next town over to visit spotlight and play at the park.

Hoping to make it home before nap time so I don't lose that precious hour to myself while driving smile
Not much here. Just going to spend the day trying to stay awake & cuddle up with DS. He's still sick, been up half the night & I'm exhausted, he's sick, tired & hungry.

Hooray for the weekend :/
DF is at work today sad but we are taking Nan(DFs nan) to go chest of drawers shopping, she bought DS some when i was pregnant so she wants to do the same with this bub.
Gibstopping! And sanding. Lots and lots of sanding.

Fiona.
Hubby got a mate coming over who hasn't seen in ages, so they be playing video games. I take my mum for a drive and i come back at lunch time for bub sleep.
They better be quiet when bub asleep.

Not sure, DH is photographing a wedding today so I think me and the girls will just be sitting around for the day. Might grab some take away tonight then search for our missing cat.
Nothing much here today!

Does watching the wiggles on dvd with DS count as a social life lol

today is my beautiful daughters 2nd birthday so today is a special one for our house!

we have been thinking maybe the beach or south bank.. but more than likley it will be this nice BIG park about 1hr away with some friends and family, some pizza and kiddies snacks!

?? will see how the day pans out as DD has been up since 4:40am! (seriously for the first time in over a year!)

Mum of 3 girls, 1 boy, 1 angel, 1 on the way!

I'm on antibiotics, and they make me feel drunk and stupid. So I shall be sitting around in my merry little world for the day!
DF is at work. Bubs (3 months) is such a cruiser thank goodness, and can entertain himself at the moment with those awesome things called 'hands', hours of fun.
It's going to be 31 degrees today. That's REALLY hot for me cool
I'll be crossing my fingers that the water here stops rising. We'll be helping some friends pack up and move their business, the river has to rise another metre or so before they're business is gone. Fingers crossed it doesn't reach our main street in town. I think there'll be a lot of nervous people in town today sad

Sorry to hear, ill have everything crossed for everyone in flooded QLD.

I'll be crossing my fingers that the water here stops rising. We'll be helping some friends pack up and move their business, the river has to rise another metre or so before they're business is gone. Fingers crossed it doesn't reach our main street in town. I think there'll be a lot of nervous people in town today sad

Hope you are ok. I also hope the water doesn't rise
Sign in to follow this topic