Huggies Forum

What mobile do you have?? Rss

I have the iPhone 3 on a $49 plan, I get $400 of calls and 400Mb (?) of data....I am not really a gadget kind of person, I used to say I just want a phone that is a phone, but I LOVE my iPhone! Music, camera, games, apps, it is totslly awesome smile I hated it for the first day but that's because I didn't know how to use it. Now I wouldn't be without it smile
I got a Sony Experia X10 just before xmas. I chose it because every man and his dog has a nokia and i wanted to go against the grain! A few people have actually commented how much sleeker it is than the iphone.

I love the timescape feature which is like tiles that give a snapshot of all sms, email, facebook, twitter etc in chronological order so you get a preview without viewing the whole content. (Hope that made sense). It also has mediascape (same thing except shows all camera, video, music, podcasts etc.) Its a full touchphone, 8M camera, HD video, wi-fi, bluetooth etc. The only negative so far is i had to access the manual off the website (which i printed off at work-lol).

My main advice is if you're getting a full touchphone it does take some getting used to at first and you will maximise its usefullness if you read through the manual but you will grow to love it!!!

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

I have a htc desire and an iphone4 I love my iPhone but to be honest the htc is much better I like the android system over apple it's alot easier to use and I think you can do more on the htc and there is more available etc! When I went to get my new phone (and only becuz I cracked my htc screen) most of the sales reps I spoke to said htc was the best available ATM! Happy choosing smile
I have Vivo V17 Pro double camera option pop up is really so cool and pretty.

https://www.wishhow.com/vivo/v17-pro-7088.html
I have a samsung galaxy s5.
This is a great phone and doesn’t cost much.

same day essay reviews/

Sign in to follow this topic