Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. I thought I could control my addiction..

I thought I could control my addiction.. Lock Rss

But now channel 88 is playing 2 episodes of The Hills each day, and I can feel my control slipping....

I've even started wearing headbands like Lauren PMSL. Someone remind me I'm a 30 year old SAHM please, not a 21 year old Teen Vogue intern roll eyes
You are a 30 year old SAHM not a 21 year old Teen Vogue intern!!!!

LOL grin tongue Arent I helpful? LOL

laugh just dont do a heidi n it will b ok!
The new episodes or re-runs?

Im a closet fan gasp
Baha I hang out for Midday Sundays. There is a half hour episode on GO i think it is.
They had one of the newer episodes this week and my god Stephanie has lost some weight.
She looks like she has had her lips plumped too. She looks completely different with her hair up.

I got a $20 voucher from Flybuys and intend on purchasing season 1 of the hills.

Cooper 24-7-2009

But now channel 88 is playing 2 episodes of The Hills each day, and I can feel my control slipping....

I've even started wearing headbands like Lauren PMSL. Someone remind me I'm a 30 year old SAHM please, not a 21 year old Teen Vogue intern roll eyes

Haha I've got a secret addiction too. I had to buy the boxset and got angry when only half of season 5 was in there. Now I'm onto The City with Whitney unsure . So I think I need reminding to that I'm a SAHM too not one of these gorgeous young girls laugh
Haha, i caught an episode today as well. Looking forward to the last season coming out on DVD as i missed most of it.

DS1 2006 - DS2 2008

Im a fan of the hills as in high school i wastched the laguna beach with my gf's lol... I do love a drama and well it gives me drama lol...

I have all the serious waiting for number 6!! LOL

Im a fan of the hills as in high school i wastched the laguna beach with my gf's lol... I do love a drama and well it gives me drama lol...

I have all the serious waiting for number 6!! LOL

You can watch season 6 on the MTV Australia site. THE HILLS

You can watch season 6 on the MTV Australia site. THE HILLS

Thanks for the link <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

I lurveeee The Hills <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Thanks for the link smile

I lurveeee The Hills smile

No worries smile
Watch the 1st episode of season 6, it's so funny how Heidi looks with all her plastic surgery. Her Mum lets her know how ridiculous she looks!!!!
DH got the box set of The Hills for me for my christmas present laugh ..

So sad that season 6 is the last sad
Sign in to follow this topic