Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Great photographer Rss

Hi kids,

Just wanted to let any Melbournians know of a great photographer i came across through the SIL. No fancy props, just straight photos at reasonable prices.

Didn't want to put this under the 'promote your business' section because it's not my business. It's somebody else's business whom i think deserves a recommendation. I'll be using this photographer soon and plan to keep going on a regular basis. SO, if you would like some samples and prices sent, leave your email address here and i'll get back to you.

By the way, we are talking in the northern suburbs area.

Super.

bubsy32

do they travel around the place like pixie photos does?

narelle kodeybear@hotmail.com

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

are these the people who take the photo's when you first have your baby in the hospital? as i have had them ring me a few times to go for a sitting but i cant get there as i dont drive and is a distance from where i live now but was local to where i used to live, they told me you only need to go in there once just for the sitting and then they send the photo's out in the mail, i cant even remember the name of them, lol

Ann - Mummy To Taneesha, Jesse & Hallie

oh i think the one iam talking about is in the northen suburbs, cant remember which suburbs are in the nothern suburbs are they ones like burwood, kew, box hill etc?

Ann - Mummy To Taneesha, Jesse & Hallie

No, this is an individual photographer. Northern suburbs is around Preston, Greensborough, Thomastown, Coburg. etc.

bubsy32

eilishsmummy, i'll send you all the info and perhaps you could try calling for all the information.

bubsy32

Sign in to follow this topic