Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. do you think there will be alot of hype about this photo?

do you think there will be alot of hype about this photo? Lock Rss

To be completely honest, i couldnt give a rats arse about it

Millions of woman all over the world, have these sort of photos at home. I cant stand it when celebrities feel the "need" to post photos of them BF or straight after giving birth, looking like they've just stepped off a movie set. Its not "real life" its really annoying lol

i didnt even know she had, had her baby lol

Nice photo, but it does nothing for me. If it was a "regular" mum, BF her baby, then i would say it is beautiful

all the regular mums are getting their accounts blocked and removed of FACEBOOK for posting natural photos of them breast feeding their babies.....

good on her for putting breast feeding out there ....
Who cares??? Shes just feeding her baby. Cant see the 'beauty' or the big deal.
Beautiful pic.. But like sunshine lollipops said i can't see the big deal, she is only feeding her baby.. I did it too tongue
I'd have to agree with rockabillyMamma.

In all honesty I don't care about celebrities and what they are doing or what is going on with them or what the media portrays things as.

If we all tried putting up our photos of childbirth or feeding or anything of the sort all over the internet I know 90% of the people in this world wouldn't give a damn and I sure as hell know magazines or TV wouldn't care either.

I do admit though it is a lovely photo of a beautiful moment between a mother and her child smile
If I were her, I'd be a little bit worried about how many perverts would be printing that picture out right now and putting it up on their bedroom wall.

Fiona.
To whoever said "if it were a regular mum i would think it was beautiful" its ridiculous that just because she is a beautiful woman, who i suspect couldnt take a bad pic if she wanted to - make up or not, that it takes away from the "beauty" or "message" you would see if it were someone else.

I agree, couldnt care less about celebrities and their lives but its great that she is using her celebrity to spread a message that IS best and is shunning the idea that its not cool or that it ruins your body etc etc that some people have these days because as sad as it is alot of girls do look up to women like her rather than the "regular" women around them

If I were her, I'd be a little bit worried about how many perverts would be printing that picture out right now and putting it up on their bedroom wall.

Fiona.

yes, because they won't be printing out any of the other millions of pictures of her.... blink

To whoever said "if it were a regular mum i would think it was beautiful" its ridiculous that just because she is a beautiful woman, who i suspect couldnt take a bad pic if she wanted to - make up or not, that it takes away from the "beauty" or "message" you would see if it were someone else.

Ummm please point out to me where in my original post, that i said the photo of Miranda Kerr, feeding her baby wasnt beautiful? If you're going to get on your soapbox, you need to read the post properly.

I did not ONCE say in my OP that the photo wasnt beautiful. I said it was a nice photo, but TO ME, IN MY OPINION, a regular "non famous" mum, who takes photo's BFing their baby, is MORE beautiful TO ME. Wow.
Next week they will catch her walking him in a pram and calling her a supermum YAWWWWWNNNNN
I think it's about time the outside world woke up and realised that breastfeeding mothers shouldn't have to be shunned into private rooms to do something so natural. Definitely shouldn't be censored.

Can't wait to see pics of the little guy, he's definitely got the genes for hollywood.

all the regular mums are getting their accounts blocked and removed of FACEBOOK for posting natural photos of them breast feeding their babies.....

good on her for putting breast feeding out there ....

Soo true!!

I also couldn't care that it's Miranda Kerr, but she is a celebrity and what she does will get noticed. I hope people begin to notice how natural breastfeeding is. It amazes me how many people are offended by breastfeeding images (as made apparent by the facebook debacle)...hopefully we can break down those barriers and make breastfeeding easier for those who struggle because of lack of exposure to it.

I think it's about time the outside world woke up and realised that breastfeeding mothers shouldn't have to be shunned into private rooms to do something so natural. Definitely shouldn't be censored.

i was never shunned? i was greatful for those rooms smile i didnt like bf in public so preferred thos private rooms, especially the one at ikea. if i wanted to i could have bf in public but i am thankful for the fact that i didnt and had that choice.
Sign in to follow this topic