Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. so what new things are happening for you and your family in 2011?

so what new things are happening for you and your family in 2011? Lock Rss

We have a few new things to work out this year.We have Brad changing schools to attend a gifted and talented programme.This will mean getting him used to a new bus route, having to change buses.The couple of days when I have to pick up the boys for after school activities will be interesting and time consuming as one school is about 10 kms west of our house and the other is about 7 kms east, nothing like being a taxi for kids!Dh is going to be teaching a class on wednesdays that goes from 1.00pm til 5pm so he will not be home early on those days sad .I need to get stuck into the 4 remaining modules for my course.I have started going to curves so that is my personal challenge to keep it up once the kids go back to school in a week or so.
Good luck to everyone who needs to work out new things.Also best wishes to everyone who was hoping for a better year this year( you know who you are) wub
xxx

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

sounds like you have had a big start already.

we are moving to newcastle tomorrow....yay smile hubby starts at a new company monday week and i'm just transferring with my current work smile

I don't think the post word allowance would let me explain it in full.

A lot.

Congrats to your mini dude on the gifted children's program, that's fab.

I don't think the post word allowance would let me explain it in full.

A lot.

Congrats to your mini dude on the gifted children's program, that's fab.

thanks, he is very excited and I am too for him.It won't be easy, he wont be cruising like he has since kindy lol, they will do all the year 5 and 6 work this year instead of over 2 years and next year ( yr 6) they do all extension work and high school maths etc.Hope he does not need my help LOL.
Well,I hope everything works out well for you

thanks, he is very excited and I am too for him.It won't be easy, he wont be cruising like he has since kindy lol, they will do all the year 5 and 6 work this year instead of over 2 years and next year ( yr 6) they do all extension work and high school maths etc.Hope he does not need my help LOL.
Well,I hope everything works out well for you

Thanks

And I'm sure you would be FINE to help him smile truly smile

Thanks

And I'm sure you would be FINE to help him smile truly smile

maybe with any english type things but never maths, the only subject I failed in at school.Lucky dh is a high school teacher and cluey about things like that

sounds like you have had a big start already.

we are moving to newcastle tomorrow....yay smile hubby starts at a new company monday week and i'm just transferring with my current work smile

That's where I'm from! I miss it.
Some time, we're going to get ourselves out of Sydney and back to Newcastle. It's so much of a nicer environment.
Congrats to your clever boy! Wow! I hope the changes go smoothly!

I am having a big year! I will

Start studying by March

Get my licence (lol)

Buy a second car which I NEVER thought we would do

Get DD1 into daycare rady for pre prep sad

Turn 30 blink

And lose this baby weight- seeing as I don't have a baby anymore!

Well it's just over 5 weeks until the big move from Central Qld to Central West NSW. eep. Basically, this year is about packing up the good things, leaving behind the bad and starting again!

Hoping to start some study later in the year, just have to decide what to do.
Lets see....

26th January: Move House into a rental

3rd February: Start antenatal Classes

20th February: Baby Shower

5th March: Sisters wedding (i'm going to be an 8month pregnant maid of honor)

23rd March: DP 26th Birthday

10th April: Baby due

29th June: My 25th Birthday

And the rest of the year will be a mixture of growing the business and learning to be new parents.
Our company will grow from 7 to 12 employees in the next 2 months. And hopefully by the end of the year we may even have up to 16+ employees.

Oh and Around October/November we will be looking at buying our first home.
thanks 2 chicks, he is so excited, we are also hoping that he will not be the brightest kid in the class as he could do with a reality check lol.
Sounds like a lot of you girls are also in for a learning curve

thanks 2 chicks, he is so excited, we are also hoping that he will not be the brightest kid in the class as he could do with a reality check lol.

Bahahahahaaha grin

Sign in to follow this topic