Huggies Forum

Personal Question Lock Rss

I have always wanted to wear heels while "doing it" but im not sure if they would just get in the way. Have u tried it and has it worked for you??
lol I think I have tried it once but they did sort of get in the way. Um, I think it depends on what position your in :S

But yeah they did eventually just get kicked off haha
DH has a thing for heels in the bedroom. We are the same height, so I dont generally wear them (and i miss wearing them sooo much!).

It does work depending on your position, but they do eventually get in the way and get taken off.

as long as u dont have a water bed it should be fine lol

as long as u dont have a water bed it should be fine lol

LOL, splish splash!

It works if you stand and lean against the bed with him 'ahem' behind you. Especially if you're short and he's tall.

hehe.. it is fun.. but they either end up falling off or stabbing someone in the bum or leg smile
I dont even wear heels out of the bedroom so that would be interesting,I'd probably fall over

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Go fot it smile

Some positions they won't get in the way at all... just keep in mind that you have them on when you are changing quickly from one position to another or someone might loose an eye smile

I dont even wear heels out of the bedroom so that would be interesting,I'd probably fall over

i dont normally wear them either, i thought it would just make things interesting
... Why do you have to wear them in the bedroom? Hello? There is the kitchen.. bathroom..loungeroom..car.....Spice it up a bit!!

LOL, splish splash!

It works if you stand and lean against the bed with him 'ahem' behind you. Especially if you're short and he's tall.

lol my partner and I have tried that..even with heels on i'm STILL to short!
I'm super short and DH is tall so they come in very handy for the positions where we just don't...umm...match up tongue

Sign in to follow this topic