Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Scanpan Classic or Swiss Diamond?

Scanpan Classic or Swiss Diamond? Lock Rss

Hi everyone! I need to add a few more saucepans/fry pans to my collection and I can't decide whether to spend the extra $50 each on Swiss Diamond or stick with the Scanpan Classic. I love my Scanpans, but have heard that the SD are brilliant. Any feedback would be appreciated! <3

Hi everyone! I need to add a few more saucepans/fry pans to my collection and I can't decide whether to spend the extra $50 each on Swiss Diamond or stick with the Scanpan Classic. I love my Scanpans, but have heard that the SD are brilliant. Any feedback would be appreciated! <3

I'd buy the Swiss Diamond Katey. We have tried both Scanpan and Swiss Diamond frying pans and saucepans over the last few years and we much prefer the Swiss Diamond products. We've actually just finished replacing all the scanpan pots and pans we had with Swiss Diamond ones.

I'd buy the Swiss Diamond Katey. We have tried both Scanpan and Swiss Diamond frying pans and saucepans over the last few years and we much prefer the Swiss Diamond products. We've actually just finished replacing all the scanpan pots and pans we had with Swiss Diamond ones.

Thanks for the reply Dee, I will go with the Swiss Diamond. XO

I LOVE my swiss diamond, when I fry in it, the only thing I need to add any oil/fat for are eggs, nothing else sticks!! My mum has had hers ages longer than me, with my rough brothers using them, and they are still great

Sign in to follow this topic