Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Katey G + 3 Lock Rss

I have been waiting for birth announcement on FB then finalyl worked out I no longer have you on there tongue!!!!!

Soooo what did you have? name? etc and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I have been waiting for birth announcement on FB then finalyl worked out I no longer have you on there tongue!!!!!

Soooo what did you have? name? etc and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Oh dear! LOL
I had a little girl on the 19th December (three weeks early), 2.68kgs, 47cms long after about 1 1/2 hours of labour (yay). We named her Sophie Elizabeth and she is just wonderful. Great feeder, sleeper and is being smothered in love by her big brother and sister. Xavier has coped really well, but Charlie has had a bit of a hard time with not being the only 'princess' in the house.
Thanks for thinking of me! XO

Wow that's a fast labour!!

Wow that's a fast labour!!

My second was 1 3/4 hours so I was expecting it to be fast. I didn't get time for an epidural sad so yet another drug free birth for me. One day I'll get the benefit of the drugs LOL!

congratulations on the birth of your daughter! I love the name. My daughter is sophia elizabeth! What a nice and quick birth.

Oh dear! LOL
I had a little girl on the 19th December (three weeks early), 2.68kgs, 47cms long after about 1 1/2 hours of labour (yay). We named her Sophie Elizabeth and she is just wonderful. Great feeder, sleeper and is being smothered in love by her big brother and sister. Xavier has coped really well, but Charlie has had a bit of a hard time with not being the only 'princess' in the house.
Thanks for thinking of me! XO

Congratulations!! My Sophie was also born on the 19th December 2 years ago.
Awwww so lovely wub I just had a peek on FB she is devine, so tiny!!!

Awwww so lovely wub I just had a peek on FB she is devine, so tiny!!!

She is a little tiny bug of a thing isn't she Jess? She looks just like her brother and sister did, but like they had been shrunk a little. I appreciated her teeny head when she was born though, lol. We are over 3.5kgs now though, which is excellent. Yay for boobies! tongue

oh congrates on your princess hun i too was wondering if you had your baby and details sounds like everything went perfectly which is great i bet you all are just smitten with her

Sign in to follow this topic