Huggies Forum

Miniscule Animation Series Lock Rss

We borrowed the first series of this animated show from our local library the other week! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! The kids were glued to the TV while it was on.... which is very rare for my two who lose interest within the first 20 minutes or so.

It is so cute and is about the funny world of insects, however it is animated and has the cutest little stories to go with it!

I have just bought the first series for a friend of mines DD for her birthday after watching it as she is insect and bug obsessed!

Has anyone else seen it? I believe they sometimes play it on ABC occasionally.

We borrowed the first series of this animated show from our local library the other week! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! The kids were glued to the TV while it was on.... which is very rare for my two who lose interest within the first 20 minutes or so.

It is so cute and is about the funny world of insects, however it is animated and has the cutest little stories to go with it!

I have just bought the first series for a friend of mines DD for her birthday after watching it as she is insect and bug obsessed!

Has anyone else seen it? I believe they sometimes play it on ABC occasionally.

it's funny you have posted this today as i have been watching this great little series on youtube...my boys love it nearly as much as i do! i wasn't aware you could get it on dvd thanks! oh & the spiders my favorite...

it's funny you have posted this today as i have been watching this great little series on youtube...my boys love it nearly as much as i do! i wasn't aware you could get it on dvd thanks! oh & the spiders my favorite...

I did a search for them no knowing if I could get them being a French series and the website being in French!! LOL! However, I found them online at JB HIFI for $19.95 per series. They were showing 3 series of it listed for sale.

The one we borrowed from the library is Series 1 and it went for almost 3 hours, so good value for money at only $19.95 per DVD.

I did a search for them no knowing if I could get them being a French series and the website being in French!! LOL! However, I found them online at JB HIFI for $19.95 per series. They were showing 3 series of it listed for sale.

The one we borrowed from the library is Series 1 and it went for almost 3 hours, so good value for money at only $19.95 per DVD.

Awesome, thanks for that info! I love miniscuel, it used to be (or is) on channel 2 at around 630pm ish. My girl would get completely transfixed on it, everything would stop and she would literally be staring until it was over!

If you search for Minuscule (the right spelling) on ebay, you can find the 3 disc box set for around $30 + shipping. not bad smile

Its brilliant! And appeals to all ages, even to us adults! Lol! Its the only thing that my kids will sit and watch til its finished. tongue I love the cheeky little ladybird!

I can't wait to see my friends DD's face when I give it to her for her birthday! She loves insects and bugs so will just LOVE the DVD!

I love this series.. we download all three of them they are heaps cool well worth the buy

Sign in to follow this topic