Huggies Forum

What random shows do you watch? Lock Rss

Sometimes i watch shows and I think- I bet NO-ONE else in the universe watches this! LOL

The 2 I can think of right now are-

The First 48. It's on at about midnight once or twice a week and DH and I record it.

The other is Important Things with Demetri Martin. Pretty funny guy.

So, what are yours?

the in betweeners - cracks dh and i up.
I haven't even heard of them lol...so you might be right.

I love watching all the old classics...like BeWitched and Dream of Jeanie..used to watch them ages ago....

And secretly...even when my son's not here...and i'm feeling lonely, i'll watch abc kids just for comfort.
One tree hill and grand designs

I haven't even heard of them lol...so you might be right.

I love watching all the old classics...like BeWitched and Dream of Jeanie..used to watch them ages ago....

And secretly...even when my son's not here...and i'm feeling lonely, i'll watch abc kids just for comfort.

Your not alone i love the classics love the fact they have lot's of them on 7two and GO

The First 48. It's on at about midnight once or twice a week and DH and I record it.

DH loves this. He is annoyed at the moment coz they are all repeats. He watches heaps of weird shows!

I just watch ones that i should of grown out of!!lol

things like Vampire Diaries, 90210, cant think of anymore, but really girly ones!

I love The First 48,it is my all time fav show!!!
I haven't watched it for ages.We live in the country,don't have foxtel and our TV channels are limited.
I'm having withdrawals and thinking about buying epsiodes off the website.
LOL that demetri thing is on sometimes when I go back into the lounge after the kids are in bed cos it comes on after ABC2 shows lol.

First 48 ah yes. They never solve it in the first 48.

I used to love watching a show that was hosted by Brian Denehy, don't even know what it was called, just to try and guess what colour shirt and tie he was wearing (yeah I know, I don't get out much).

As for stuff I'm watching at the moment there is sadly nothing. STupid fricking essays sucking my life force, and then the kids wake up blah blah.

But if I had time I would be watching project runway, grand designs, any cooking shows, um, and other design sort of shows. And American Idol. LOL.

No shows really float my boat at the moment. I'll get back on the tv bandwagon, just gotta give myself a bit of time lmao
Nurse Jackie (used to be on quite late on ch 10, now its earlier on ch 11. love the tivo for remembering to record it!)

miranda on ABC. only been 1 series so far but there is a new one on in the UK at the moment. very funny.

the graham norton show. we are usually in stitches every week. especially with the red chair at the end. OMG! i don't know anyone else that watches it!

haha, funny topic smile

i love keeping up with the kardashians when i can catch it. find myself watching some random 60 minute makeovers and embarassing bodies though sometimes, not hooked on them just find their about the best thing on at the time wink

we watched misfits (english program, really funny)
sparticus (made in nz, CRAP graffics but it sux you in!)
and me and DF LOVE garham norton show, sooo funny.

we also just finished watching Sons of Anarchy season 3 (we downloaded it as we have only just got season 1 in nz) - absolute best show ever!
My random shows I love are Being Erica on and The Tudors on ABC2. Oh and My Family I watch it every night I love that show grin

Sign in to follow this topic