Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. omg anyone watch biggest loser tonight??!

omg anyone watch biggest loser tonight??! Rss

I can't believe their food intake and the types of food they put into their bodies!!!!!!!!!! They must feel like crap ALL the time with all that fat, sugar and salt constantly going in......

I am going to make this episode a regular... it certainly got me cooking the right foods for tea and motivated for my run tonight!

I watched it. And im in the same boat as you. Still gobed smack.

But my thought if they can loose it then so can I (not that im all that big, just need to loose the baby weight)

There mny motivators.
I did and that is alot of food.
I'm no skinny minny myself...but good god!! There's no way that I could eat that amount of food all day every day! I was actually feeling sick watching them eat. I'll be doing the same, using them for motivation!
Hi Me too couldn't believe the food they were eating.

Me too used to be over weight. In 2009 I wanted to lose weight as I couldn't
find any nice clothes. I have lost 17KG I am now a size 10-12.
I love shopping now clothes fit me.

My family think that I am too thin now. I love going to the gym.
I work out 5-6 days a week.

I do look at other people & think they look so good & I still feel big.

I will be watching loser when it on.

I just couldnt believe the AMOUNT of foods they were eating. The potion sizes were humungous!! OMG! I would be sick if i ate that much!

But it does motivate me into eating properly as im trying to lose the baby fat ive accumulated lol

BUT i did drool over the commando grin lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Errrrghhh how crazy was their food consumption. Do you think they may exaggerate it a bit for the show? Surely they dont really eat such filthy loads of food.
hahaha Marmy61 I totally agree about the Commando.....hot and a smidge scary lol
i found it very eye opening but i felt absolutely disgusted when that women said she fed her 3 year old macdonalds 3 times a day. makes me sick just thinking about it.

Errrrghhh how crazy was their food consumption. Do you think they may exaggerate it a bit for the show? Surely they dont really eat such filthy loads of food.

surely it is exaggerated. im pretty badly over weight and i dont eat anywhere near that ammount of food, just the wrong foods at the wrong times and not much exercise but really how would they AFFORD those ammounts of food each day. imagine the cost of their weekly shop! and do u think they would really make pasta bake potato bake roast meat and veggies everyday for lunch?

I did notice they only showed them when they ate alot of food. They would only show this to get more viewers.
It's not fair, I live northern country WA and we only have GWN (7) and WIN (9) so we didn't have it on tonight. I am hoping one of the other channels show it delayed like they did last year.
Sign in to follow this topic