Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Does anyone know where i can get.....

Does anyone know where i can get..... Rss

Im after a personalised name meaning print thing! I hope somebody knows what i mean, i want a Mickey Mouse one to go with bubs mickey theme in the nursery, does anyone know of a website that does this sort of stuff?

Im after a personalised name meaning print thing! I hope somebody knows what i mean, i want a Mickey Mouse one to go with bubs mickey theme in the nursery, does anyone know of a website that does this sort of stuff?

I have got ones for my girls and also as gifts off ebay and then I just buy a nice frame for it.

HTH

You could try at Whats In a Name The owner is a Huggies mum. Not sure if they have a mickey one though. But you could get one that will grow with bubs, just frame it and put Mickey stickers on the glass to blend it into the room and you can change the stickers as they grow.
Cheers Ness

mooo.com.au

Check out our facebook site we have personalised canvas and wooden plaques, we can make to order so may be what you are after

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=710219423&aid=175927#!/pages/Made4u-New-Zealand/101843253212725
Thanks
Sign in to follow this topic