Huggies Forum

ENT fees Lock Rss

DS has a appointment with the ENT this thursday , does anyone have an idea on how much this consult costs?

DS has a appointment with the ENT this thursday , does anyone have an idea on how much this consult costs?

We saw an ENT in Sept 09, and initial consult was $308, and we were able to claim $196 back from Medicare,
the secondary visits were about $116 each, with between $70 and $90 back from medicare - I cant remember the exact dollar amount.

If I was in your shoes, I'd give the reception staff a ring, so that you know exactly what to expect, and wont be caught short. They are used to explaining their fees to people - its part of their job smile

Hope all goes well.
if you have private health you should get some back from them as well

I took My daughter to one one in Yarraville, Melb. It was about $145 from memory, and i think we got $70 back. Thereabouts.

3 Little Ones to Love.....

I'd just call and ask, they're used to it. When DS is due for opthamologist appointments, the receptionist rings to confirm the date/time & tells me approx how much I can expect the fee to be.
Thanks for the replies , seems it varies quite differently I might as suggested give them a call today and ask what there fees are.

Thanks again
Sign in to follow this topic