Huggies Forum

Have To Brag Rss

I know everyone here has beautiful and talented children, but I just wanted to share these ones with everyone. Two of them were taken on Australia Day, I was SO proud of her as she has never been in more than bath water and a paddling pool and she loved the beach. We only had to support her under her arms, she just floated and kicked sooo well and thought it was the best fun. She didn't even cry when she put her face under water. <span class="emoticon cool">cool</span>

I know everyone here has beautiful and talented children, but I just wanted to share these ones with everyone. Two of them were taken on Australia Day, I was SO proud of her as she has never been in more than bath water and a paddling pool and she loved the beach. We only had to support her under her arms, she just floated and kicked sooo well and thought it was the best fun. She didn't even cry when she put her face under water. cool

i cant see anything? but well done to your little miss!

my kids are very beautiful and i reckon my ds is pretty smart but my 20 month old....she still eats dirt!
Ha Ha, not exactly nutritious. Stupid photobucket won't give me link codes. hopefully all should be up soon

Awwww JulieMac she is SOOOOO gorgeous!!! smile

And to be so comfortable with swimming, that makes things easier smile

Congrats on having a beautiful little girl xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ha Ha, not exactly nutritious. Stupid photobucket won't give me link codes. hopefully all should be up soon

very cute!!
aww berry coot smile
Aw Julie, she is so gorgeous!

You have every right to brag!
nawwwwww!!!

can I keep her, she is so beautiful!
awwww what a cheeky little smile grin
Awww thanks guys. Maybe by this evening I will manage to get all three up. I'm going to be in tears next week when I drop her off at Family Day Care

nawwwwww!!!

can I keep her, she is so beautiful!

Sorry I'm very posessive laugh Harmony is really starting to look like her Mummy, Absolutely gorgeous

Yay!!! all three up now

Sign in to follow this topic