Huggies Forum

What's for dinner?? Rss

We're having something I'll call a chicken 'loaf' for lack of a better word, basically chicken mince and grated veg shaped up into a log with some other herby bits and rolled in bread crumbs. Hope it tastes ok! I also wanted to do zuccini and potato rosti but used the wrong grater attachment for my food processor, so it was potato and zuccini moosh....so have added some chickpea flour and an egg with some mint and coriander so they will be pancakie batter thingoes instead now lol. Served with salad smile

What's for tea at your place tonight??
we are having cook in a bag drumsticks and potato bake tonight... im home early enough today to do something like this instead of the usual boiled veg and piece of meat lol

roast beef in the slow cooker with CRISPY as roast potatoes! Plus the usual suspects, brocolli, cauli, carrots, pumpkin and peas!
Chicken Pasta Bake for us tonight

Hey Mum2Ronjam - your space bar is working! It was much more fun trying to decipher your posts LOL. I did truly find it amusing.

Anyway, to dinner:

We are having porterhouse steak with baked potato, steamed broccoli, cauliflower & pumpkin with a redcurrant, rosemary & red wine jus.
Lasange, Salad and garlic bread here!

Can't wait smile

Hey Mum2Ronjam - your space bar is working! It was much more fun trying to decipher your posts LOL. I did truly find it amusing.

Anyway, to dinner:

We are having porterhouse steak with baked potato, steamed broccoli, cauliflower & pumpkin with a redcurrant, rosemary & red wine jus.

OMG that sounds divine! Yes the space bar is working again but none of the numbers are...I was told by a guilty looking child that 'somebody' spilled water on the keyboard lol. DH was hoping to find me an old spare at the office today smile

OMG that sounds divine! Yes the space bar is working again but none of the numbers are...I was told by a guilty looking child that 'somebody' spilled water on the keyboard lol. DH was hoping to find me an old spare at the office today smile

Gotta love em though! At least you know what happened. Frustrating for you all the same. smile
I just cooked a yummy looking lasagna, no mean feat in 44 degree heat! Nah, we've got great air con so inside you cant tell.
We will have salad with it.

Jack ''08 & Bump ''10

We had rissoto wit bacon, mushrooms and green beans in it was delicious smile
dinner at my house is kids want pies so im doind a family meat pie with veggie mash ( pretty much all diffrent veggies mashed together with a bit of butter milk and a teaspoon of cheese spread ) my kids love it tongue

me im having just the mash as lil bean in tummy dont like any meat bar chicken ..... i miss steak lol
pretty boring here tonight - rissoles, mash potato and veges. my kids love rissoles!
Sign in to follow this topic