Huggies Forum

What's for dinner?? Rss

Aww man I miss cooking proper meals lol dont bother cooking when hubbys not here!! Im having chicken breast and salad (so exciting I know, trying to lose some a$$) and my kids will have sausages and veges
I was going to do a Roasted Rack of Lamb w/ Crispy Roast Baby Potatoes & a Green Bean Salad but the Hospital called & have moved DD2's surgery up to tomorrow. Now I have no motivation to cook anything sad

I was going to do a Roasted Rack of Lamb w/ Crispy Roast Baby Potatoes & a Green Bean Salad but the Hospital called & have moved DD2's surgery up to tomorrow. Now I have no motivation to cook anything sad

Oh my gosh hun - are they doing it in town or do you need to go to PMH? Sending you a big hug hun, and poor little bubby too sad Is DH able to get some time off? I hope you have lots of family to help over the next few months xxxx
We had butter chicken (made with curry paste from a packet and yoghurt instead of cream - because we have an Easiyo and no cream wink ) rice and silverbeet out of the garden, with a very naughty chocolate bavarian for dessert. DD LOVED it!! It seems I've finally managed to get her to eat protein! grin

Oh my gosh hun - are they doing it in town or do you need to go to PMH? Sending you a big hug hun, and poor little bubby too sad Is DH able to get some time off? I hope you have lots of family to help over the next few months xxxx

Thank you sweety, they are doing it at PMH we should be there for around 4 nights. Dh is taking the rest of the week off & my Mum is flying over for 2-3 weeks too. It was meant to be DD1's first day of Kindy too sad

Too bl00dy hot so i'm just making some vietnamese rice paper rolls made with prawns, avocado etc. If DP's still peckish after he can have some leftover berry crumble and icecream.

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

Spaghetti Bake & salad

Probably spaghetti on toast I'm feel a bit crap and a lot lazy.

Thank you sweety, they are doing it at PMH we should be there for around 4 nights. Dh is taking the rest of the week off & my Mum is flying over for 2-3 weeks too. It was meant to be DD1's first day of Kindy too sad

Awww no sad I'm so glad you have your mum to stay and help, and your DH off work too. I guess the sooner it all happens, the sooner she'll be better and it'll be off but what a horrible surprise for you today...make sure you let us know how she is ok? Lots of love xxx
Were having curried sausages and mash.

I really think one of these threads should be made sticky and we just continually update what were having for dinner each day?!

Home made smoked chicken and buffalo mozzarella pizza, with tahitian lime pie for dessert. And beer. smile

Home made smoked chicken and buffalo mozzarella pizza, with tahitian lime pie for dessert. And beer. smile

Yum!!

Sign in to follow this topic