Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Sodastream :) Lock Rss

I have a Sodastream machine and have no idea where to buy the gas cylinders from?

Can you get them from woolies??

Any help would be great!! smile

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

Not sure where you are, but here in VIC you can get them at big w.....and i think possibly woolies too. I am pretty sure tho they are not on the shelf, you have to ask for them at the service desk....no idea why, but our big w has a sign up saying they are available at the desk

GOod lUck finding them smile
Ex-DP and i had one and i used to take the old one in to Big W and 'swap' it for a new one which was about $11 smile HTH!

Hi

Not sure where you are, but here in VIC you can get them at big w.....and i think possibly woolies too. I am pretty sure tho they are not on the shelf, you have to ask for them at the service desk....no idea why, but our big w has a sign up saying they are available at the desk

GOod lUck finding them smile

Cool, thanks!

I have a BigW here so ill go tomorrow and have a look.

I found the coke you can make tastes lovely when mixed with Canadian Club or Bundy Rum grin grin grin

Plus you can make an energy drink (DP loves it!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ooooooooh i might have to get myself a sodastream, i remember a friend having one when i was a kid and i ALWAYS wanted one, and quite often I have been in Big W and thought "oh i should buy one" but then immediately i have then thought "nah hubby will kill me" lol!!

ooooooooh i might have to get myself a sodastream, i remember a friend having one when i was a kid and i ALWAYS wanted one, and quite often I have been in Big W and thought "oh i should buy one" but then immediately i have then thought "nah hubby will kill me" lol!!

You should!

I was dubious about them and Mum got me one for Xmas. It kinda sat there until DPs kids were up and we bought heaps of flavours and made SO MANY bottles of lemon and lime, raspberry, coke, cream soda, xtream energy and more! Now me and DP make the coke and drink it with CC or rum smile So much cheaper and a nice option to have in the frigde smile

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Their new ad is hilarious! I love the hip swivelling security guard!

As for where you can get the cylinders - Kmart, Coles, Woolies, Big W are the ones I know of.

Their new ad shows more places.

I have to get another Sodastream. I drink a huge amount of carb'd water, so would be heaps cheaper to have one of these.

As for the cola for the Bundy - you are a girl after my own heart! when do we meet hun? The sooner the better hey?

xxx I've sent you a couple of emails also hun.
Take your empty cylinder in and the change over is only about $15.

I have a Sodastream machine and have no idea where to buy the gas cylinders from?

Can you get them from woolies??

Any help would be great!! smile

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I actually saw them at Kmart tonight, but they kept them at their customer service desk lol. So if you cant find them anywhere as at the customer service desks!
Sign in to follow this topic