Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Does anyone have the Angel care movement & sound

Does anyone have the Angel care movement & sound Lock Rss

We've been given a baby monitor its a Angelcare movement and sound one, we just set it up to test it and its all staticy(sp)we can still hear noises clearly but yeh its just got this buzzing sort of sound, we didnt hook the movement pad up could that be why??

Its suppose to be a really good one.
Mine is doing that too!
The buzzing is way louder than the sound [iykwim?]
I got one for my first child worked fine then I gave it away [idiot] then this time I got another one and it is useless..
So annoyed..

Yeh thats annoying, the buzzing sound is louder than the sound, its definately something i couldnt listen to while trying to get to sleep!

Mine is doing that too!
The buzzing is way louder than the sound [iykwim?]
I got one for my first child worked fine then I gave it away [idiot] then this time I got another one and it is useless..
So annoyed..
dont quote me cos im not a hundred percent but i think they have a guarentee not to buzz? maybe try calling their help line and checking, they might replace it or something. i know im looking at getting one and have been told that they are great! hope you can sort it out smile
Ours was buzzing a little and we found if we changed where the two cords were the buzzing stopped. Try seperating the cords and see if that helps. Also, ours still buzzes when one particular light is on in the house.
I can't exactly remember, but ours was buzzing when we had something switched on that we shouldn't have....but we fiddled around and the buzzing stopped. Maybe when the parent one was on and the baby one off....sorry this isn't heaps helpful!
I was given one of these and it has been great, its been a while since I have used it. I found you have to have it on the right channels otherwise it makes funny sounds. I dont know if not having the sensor pad plugged in makes a difference, I always had that in as well. Sometimes if there was any noise I turned the volume down on the parent monitor, but when baby made a sound it still came through very loud.
Yep we have one and I wouldnt be without it. You can use it with or without the movement pad...the buzzing happens when the receiver is too close to the monitor or other electrical item-ie ours goes staticky when DP phone is next to it on charge or its near the tv but if I put it for example on our draws or the kitchen bench if im washing up its fine!, just try move it around the room smile
Have you completely unravelled the cords? If they are still rolled up a bit it can cause static

I have one and it has a sensitivity adjuster. Maybe turn down the sensitivity and try all the channels.
Ive fiddled with it tried moving it around, everything but still the same!
Should i try it with batteries instead of it being plugged in?
Sign in to follow this topic