Huggies Forum

Porcupine meatballs Lock Rss

I was going to do mashed potato and some other veg, but I've got no potatoes. Then I thought some pasta, but thought it may be too much with the rice in the meat balls????
prob be ok or maybe with gravy on bread?
I dont have any ideas but YUM!

Would you like to come cook them at my house??
How about a veggie bake?
I ended up just doing a mixture o punmpkin and sweet poatato mashed and some other veg.

I dont have any ideas but YUM!

Would you like to come cook them at my house??

I've made them once before and wasn't fussed on them. Someone posted a link for a recipe they use on here the other day and I made those. They were so simple and so yum. The kids loved them and even asked for seconds which is rare!!
This is the recipe
That is pretty much the recipe we grew up with for meatballs, ours has breadcrumbs as well smile

ha ha how funny I have porcupines cooking in the oven tonight.

Im doing beef stroganoff style tonight with mushroom, garlic, paprika, tin tomato etc plus a dash of sour cream. Im serving with mash.

However you can easily serve with rice, pasta, vegetable fritters, bread, polenta or cous cous.

Yummmm
I actually just serve them with more rice huh . My boys are fussy and won't really eat vegies on their own so I grate them into the meatballs and then mush them up a bit with the rice in a bowl. They like it, so it must be ok smile

DSS 13yr, DS1 4yr, DS2 3yr

Sign in to follow this topic