Huggies Forum

just wondering..... Lock Rss

what evryone looks for on ebay
Totally random stuff...... if im bored... which is most of the time LOL

Baby stuff. Hair stuff. Outfits. Dresses. Shoes. . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
baby & childrens clothing, toys, local furniture, DH looks for music ie cd's, books, dvd's, cars, sometimes beauty products & perfumes but mainly international.

Lots of different stuff really but I rarely buy anything its usually just wondering how much things go for.

Like a long time ago I looked up Boori baby furniture and was amazed at how much people pay for second hand Boori. Sadly I am so pathetic that I still check Boori daily. They dan't go for as much anymore but I could not belive it when people were selling items for more than they paid for it four years ago.(prices did go up about 40 % in two years. Until they bought out the new line!) Yes it's expensive(our original setup cost $5000)
But I would not pay that much for it second hand!

Otherwise I usually only look for things that I want/need that are no longer available to buy in the shops as they no longer print or make them.
Like a toddler seat for my emmaljunga pram. I was luck enough to find one BNIB. Things like the Women's Weekly birthday Cake Book I grew up with, they no longer print them.

Sign in to follow this topic